ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR pls help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sergio5835
Newly Registered

EEA PR pls help

Post by sergio5835 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:42 am

Hello Everyone,
I HAVE APPLIED IN JUNE FOR MY EEA PR FOR LIVING THERE OVER 5 YEARS
I HAD VIA E-MAIL A CASE NUMBER SINCE 3 MONTH AGO BUT STILL THEY DONT HAVE TAKE THE FEE PAYMENT
I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE HOME OFFICE AT THE PHONE WITHOUT SUCCESS .....PLEASE
DOES ANY ONE KNOWS THE EMAIL CONTACT LIVERPOOL, PLEASE POST IT TO ME I WILL APPRECIATE .
ALSO IF SOME ONE CAN SUGGEST ME WHAT I CAN DO PLS ..JUST WORRY ABOUT THEM STILL DONT TAKE THE MY PAYMENT
THANKS

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: EEA PR PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Noetic » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:51 am

This is the third time you've posted the same thing, I seem to recall people already giving answers on one of your earlier, less shout posts.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: EEA PR PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Casa » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am

Indeed! In this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1396712

sergio5835 please continue there and desist from spamming the forum with the same question...
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.