ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizen Father Wants To Settle In UK with His Family

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Waleed01
Newly Registered

British Citizen Father Wants To Settle In UK with His Family

Post by Waleed01 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Dear All

This observation and inquiry by close friend who has passed me this details below

I have advised him earlier that this board is the most helpful and you will be satisfied with the answers, however he tried to register but he failed to do so, soo I am writing in behalf of him.

I am British Citizen father 45 years old born in Abu Dhabi & working since more than 22 years…
Married with 4 children (14 – 13 – 11 – 9 years) my wife and children are all not holding British citizen and they have same of my wife passports which are Yemeni.

I started to think very positively to move back to UK with my family and settle; however I don’t know where to start from and how to do it! Although I made a good saving which is more than £ 250,000/-

I need your gaudiness and steps from the scratch and what pointes I should take care, I don’t have any relative in UK and I have been there several visit.

Thank you and waiting for your interactions...

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: British Citizen Father Wants To Settle In UK with His Fa

Post by physicskate » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Waleed01 wrote:Dear All

This observation and inquiry by close friend who has passed me this details below

I have advised him earlier that this board is the most helpful and you will be satisfied with the answers, however he tried to register but he failed to do so, soo I am writing in behalf of him.

I am British Citizen father 45 years old born in Abu Dhabi & working since more than 22 years…
Married with 4 children (14 – 13 – 11 – 9 years) my wife and children are all not holding British citizen and they have same of my wife passports which are Yemeni.

I started to think very positively to move back to UK with my family and settle; however I don’t know where to start from and how to do it! Although I made a good saving which is more than £ 250,000/-

I need your gaudiness and steps from the scratch and what pointes I should take care, I don’t have any relative in UK and I have been there several visit.

Thank you and waiting for your interactions...
Is your friend British other than by descent? Or did he have a British parent?

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Post by Waleed01 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks for the reply

I know that he got his registration nationality by descent...

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Has your friend resided in the UK for a period of three consecutive years after acquiring British citizenship?

To apply to move to the UK with a wife and four children, he will need to demonstrate an annual income of £29,600 OR savings in a liquid bank account for at least six months of £90,000.

He should start the application process as soon as possible because his eldest child is already 14 and will need three years residence with the family in the UK to be registered under Section 3(5). But that must be done before the child's 18th birthday.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Post by Waleed01 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks for the reply
He didn't live in UK after registration

But can you advise the steps how he can do the paper work and documentation!

I believe he can provide the cash of £90 thousand but he don't know where to start and how

Thanks dear

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:35 pm

First step is for friend to register here, to ask own questions.

Second, check Gov UK for family settlement visa route.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Post by Waleed01 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:00 am

Waleed01 wrote:Thanks for the reply
He didn't live in UK after registration

But can you advise the steps how he can do the paper work and documentation!

I believe he can provide the cash of £90 thousand but he don't know where to start and how

Thanks dear
Dear

I have question

my children are coming with their mother, on what visa are they entering and should I have to wait only three years to apply for the registration or need to wait for their mother till she finish the 5 years.

another one: the cash saving of 90 thousands, should it be remain till the period is over of 5 years means are we going to need it as prove from the renewal of her visa again

Thank you

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:45 am

Proving that they are coming and staying with you (the British citizen), the children can be registered under Section 3(5) after three years.

Your wife will need to stay in the UK for five years to apply for ILR. She can then apply for British citizenship immediately after getting ILR.

Stand by for others to advise you on the forms (and relevant categories) that are required as I am not au fait with them.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Post by Waleed01 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 am

Thank you for the answer,

But dose the mother visa statues is essential for the registration - she will be arriving on spouse visa (I don't know what they term they call these visa !)

I saw article shows that parent should be one of them is British citizen and the other is settled,

Is the name settled is applied on the visa she will be having ? till the ILR

Any body can advice for the rest of my inquiries:

another one: the cash saving of 90 thousands, should it be remain till the period is over of 5 years means are we going to need it as prove from the renewal of her visa again

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:29 am

Children should be entitled to register under 3(5) after 3 years residence in the UK with parents.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.