ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Note to adjust Salary for correct no of hours.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

falcon$
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Sponsor Note to adjust Salary for correct no of hours.

Post by falcon$ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 pm

My sponsor issued a COS based on the SOC code salary (37.5 hours). Once COS was issued and i applied for Tier 2 application, I realised salary mentioned in COS is for correct for 37.5 hours work not 39 hours which are my working and stated hours in my COS. Raised this issue with the sponsor and they increased my salary to match for 39 hours and added a Sponsor Note mentioning the correct salary to match for 39 hours work and advising the salary is increased.

Could anyone please advise if this is acceptable way to correct this mistake or I am looking at the refusal.

Many thanks and your views would be greatly appreciated.

ShrutiBlue
India

Re: Sponsor Note to adjust Salary for correct no of hours.

Post by ShrutiBlue » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Last time I applied for my Tier 2 I was in a similar situation. My boss entered the wrong number of hours (42) instead of 37 and obviously the salary per hour was lower than the minimum requirement. So after talking to the then-UKBA, he added a Sponsor Note correcting the number of hours and I successfully got my visa.

This time while extending my visa, because we never learn from our mistakes, he put the salary wrong. It was just £200 less than it should be. He contacted the UKVI again and he again added a Sponsor Note to correct it. I haven't got my visa yet but it hasn't been that long (only 3-4 days since I enrolled my biometrics), but I'm not expecting a rejection!

But it should be noted that these Sponsor Notes were added before I actually used the CoS number in my application and submitted it, so it wasn't classed as used yet.

falcon$
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by falcon$ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Has anyone had the experience where sponsor note was added after the submission of the application. kindly advise on the outcome as well. Many thanks

falcon$
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by falcon$ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Could someone plz advise. If case worker overlooked the sponsor note suggesting correct salary. Is it good ground for administrative review and what are the chances of success