ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa+Pay slips

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m000n

Spouse Visa+Pay slips

Post by m000n » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi Every One,Hope You All Fine
I am here again for one more Q in mind,if you peoples please help me on this like u help me alwyss.Q is

My Hubby submitting my 3 month pay slips with all papers.

Is it 3 month pay slip acceptable?or its must to submit 6 month pay slips.

The reason i sent him 3 month pay slips is i started job 4 month before and i got 3 month full and one month half pay slip from my job so i sent only 3 month full statment.

I am working in Asda and my job there is full time.i have job confirmation leter and one more letter which state i m permenet and how much i get per hour and how many hours i work.

One more job i have is part time which is only 2 days in a week when i off from Asda,and i have 3 month pay slips and job confirmation letter as wel i sent to my hubby which he will add with all papers.

Also like 3 month pay slips i am sending 3 month bank statment.
Is it Ok ?or its must to send 6 month bank statments.
in bank statments its shows my both job pay coming in my account.

For 3 month pay slips and 3 month bank statment do visa officer can refuse to give visa?

Many thanks.
God bless You All