ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary (NonSalaried v Salaried)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Smad890

Salary (NonSalaried v Salaried)

Post by Smad890 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:31 am

Hi,
My wife works through an agency as employee. She gets £9 per hour and not get paid for the hours not worked(if finishes early). She gets weekly pay. So how many weeks salary does i have to show for spouse visa?
Her salary is different every week as she sometimes take a day or few hours off. Will that be an issue?
Also she works part time som
ewhere else get paid hourly. But she gets monthly salary from there. I have to combine that as well so will this be an issue?
She gets hourly paid from both jobs so i guess she is on Non Salaried employment?
How will they caculate the salary to meet the 18.6k limit?

SoHopeful

Re: Salary (NonSalaried v Salaried)

Post by SoHopeful » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Smad890 wrote:Hi,
My wife works through an agency as employee. She gets £9 per hour and not get paid for the hours not worked(if finishes early). She gets weekly pay. So how many weeks salary does i have to show for spouse visa?
Her salary is different every week as she sometimes take a day or few hours off. Will that be an issue?
It won't be an issue - she will need to provide 26 weeks of payslips and the statements for each week.
Also she works part time som
ewhere else get paid hourly. But she gets monthly salary from there. I have to combine that as well so will this be an issue?
No issue combining salaries - just make sure you have all mandatory documentation for both jobs.
She gets hourly paid from both jobs so i guess she is on Non Salaried employment?
How will they caculate the salary to meet the 18.6k limit?
Yes that is non salaried employment. The calculation is (Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment

Smad890

Re: Salary (NonSalaried v Salaried)

Post by Smad890 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks for the help.
Also she lives in Manchester and work there 5/4 days and work 2 days in London in another employment. Will this be an issue?

We will apply for spouse visa next month after getting married earlier in a month. We have not lived together at all but used to meet frequently. She is still looking for a full time job in London before moving permanently with me. Will this be an issue?

So basically our address is different as she lives with her family in Manchester right now.