ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

list of documents check

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

online current appointment report

Post by Ali272 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi.

I'm applying on Tuesday. I downloaded my current appointment report from this website wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk and I'm worried that it is not acceptable.

Can anybody confirm whether online current appointment report is acceptable to HO?

The guidance says:
"You must obtain the report/filing history from Companies House, for a fee, and send it
with your application."

it says for a fee. I'm so worried now!!

Also do I need to sign my CAR?

Many Thanks.

buntyz

Re: online current appointment report

Post by buntyz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 am

it is totally acceptable and you dont really need to sign CAR report but u can if u want to.

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:34 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 54148.html

This guy was refused by supplying a free online version. What should i do? How long does it take to get one by post?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:33 am

Free online version is acceptable. Everyone here including me submitted the online version and extended successfully. There is no paid version. Companies house will simply charge you for the prints or postage :roll:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:08 am

Thank you Zimba. Now I'm confident as you applied with online version too. :)

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

list of documents check

Post by Ali272 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:16 am

Hi,

I'm switching from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur to Tier 1 Entrepreneur tomorrow. Here are list of my documents:

•Application form
•Passport
•Biometric residence permit
•Healthcare surcharge
•2 photos
•Personal Bank statement (covering 90 days with minimum of £945 balance)
•Certificate of incorporation
•Printout of the companies’ house filing history and main page
•Share certificate (invested £50k in one go by share capital)
•Current appointment report
•CT41G
•Bank letter confirming account, signatory of the account and the account is used for business purposes
•Unaudited accounts (from inception till mid September)
•Accounts completion report
•Business plan (14 pages)
•Transaction showing money going out of my account and going into company’s account

Please let me know if something is missing.
Thank you so much.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: list of documents check

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am

Please keep ALL your questions regarding the same application in one topic. Not necessary to start a new topic with each query.

See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

snapitbik
Nepal

Post by snapitbik » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Ali272 wrote:Hi,

I'm switching from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur to Tier 1 Entrepreneur tomorrow. Here are list of my documents:

•Application form
•Passport
•Biometric residence permit
•Healthcare surcharge
•2 photos
•Personal Bank statement (covering 90 days with minimum of £945 balance)
•Certificate of incorporation
•Printout of the companies’ house filing history and main page
•Share certificate (invested £50k in one go by share capital)
•Current appointment report
•CT41G
•Bank letter confirming account, signatory of the account and the account is used for business purposes
•Unaudited accounts (from inception till mid September)
•Accounts completion report
•Business plan (14 pages)
•Transaction showing money going out of my account and going into company’s account

Please let me know if something is missing.
Thank you so much.
Dear Ali272 seems to be alright but in my personal view its better adding advertising material rather than business plan if you have , though they are not mandatory, if you rent offices why not adding lease agreement. these information are just my view the how my application was sent and was being approved so it depends upon case worker, following sending not required documents to UKVI will not make your case strong as long as you have submit what documents they asked for, though my solicitor advised me its no harm sending irrelevant documents. Bear in mind please send the essential documents which is must,

Best of Luck
Best Regards

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Thanks for your comment.
I'm not on PSW. Lease agreement and advertisement material is required for persons who are switching from PSW. Zimba recommends not to send irrelevant materials. Now I'm not sure again. Can somebody please let me know if my documents are complete? Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Ali272 wrote:Thanks for your comment.
I'm not on PSW. Lease agreement and advertisement material is required for persons who are switching from PSW. Zimba recommends not to send irrelevant materials. Now I'm not sure again. Can somebody please let me know if my documents are complete? Thanks
People here use anecdotes on how HO or case workers operate outside the rules. However there is no evidence that adding irrelevant documents increases or decreases the chances of your success. Almost all refusals reported here strongly suggest that the major reason for most of them is the failure to submit the required documents/evidence.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:45 am

Hi Zimba,
Thanks for your comment. Do you think my documents are complete? anything missing? Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:33 am

Ali272 wrote:Hi Zimba,
Thanks for your comment. Do you think my documents are complete? anything missing? Thanks.
Be aware that share certificates are NOT acceptable evidence. Your accounts must have your name showing the shares allocated and value of each share

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Thank you Zimba. Yes, my accounts show those things. Just sending the share certificate as extra evidence. Thank you so much for all your help. I'm finally done with my application. :D