ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Somi17
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Required!

Post by Somi17 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on enterprenuer visa which is due for extension in feb'17 but i need to switch on FLR(M) . I need to know that shall i need to show my business documents i-e investment, accounts ,employees etc aswell? My husband earns more than 18600.
2: Me and my partner are married back home 5 years back and we are living in the UK at the same address for the last 5 years, so is there any need to show the recent tenancy agreement? i have all the council tax bills for the last 4 years but as my landlord is not in the country so i am unable to get the current agreement?
3: Is there any need to register our marriage here?

Kindly advise please.

Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent Help Required!

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:57 pm

1. No, only evidence of hubby income is required (payslips and bank statements)

2. You need to provide the most recent 2 years cohabitation. Read the FLR(M) form, it gives examples.

3. No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Somi17
Newly Registered

Post by Somi17 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Ok thanks. Yes we have two years cohabitation proof but dont have tenancy agreement for this year and previous years but all bills and council tax bills we got on our name. Is that enough or still agreement is required?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Somi17 wrote:Ok thanks. Yes we have two years cohabitation proof but dont have tenancy agreement for this year and previous years but all bills and council tax bills we got on our name. Is that enough or still agreement is required?
Read the FLR(M) form, page 62 or 63 onwards, it gives examples of what HO expects to see.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.