ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What form to use for Spouse extention

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pulleyns
Newly Registered

What form to use for Spouse extention

Post by pulleyns » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Confuse about what form should i have to use for spouse visa extension while in the UK, I am a British citizen.

Flr (M) or Flr ( fp) ?

please help.

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: What form to use for Spouse extention

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Assuming that you are able to meet the minimum income level of £18,600, your spouse should apply for a FLR(M) visa.

What is their current immigration status in the UK?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pulleyns
Newly Registered

Post by pulleyns » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Casa wrote:Assuming that you are able to meet the minimum income level of £18,600, your spouse should apply for a FLR(M) visa.

Yes i am able to meet £18600 and she is dependent of a british citizen and need extension for further stay.

So as suggested need to fill FLR ( M).

cheers

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:03 pm

pulleyns wrote:
Casa wrote:Assuming that you are able to meet the minimum income level of £18,600, your spouse should apply for a FLR(M) visa.

Yes i am able to meet £18600 and she is dependent of a british citizen and need extension for further stay.

cheers
YES
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pulleyns
Newly Registered

Post by pulleyns » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Casa wrote:
pulleyns wrote:

cheers
YES
Thanks Casa

but one thing i must say home office is taking a mick when EUcitizen spouse dont need to pay medical surcharge and british citizen will have to pay :shock:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:10 pm

As a British citizen you and your spouse would have reciprocal rights if you were exercising your Treaty rights in another EU state (before Brexit)
(Casa, not CR001)