ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of business plane

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azaam
Newly Registered

Change of business plane

Post by azaam » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Folks,

My friend wants to come to the uk on entrepreneur visa. The only thing he just wants to know that after obtaining the visa would he be able to change his business or business plane that he produced on initial application. I.e he planned a car parts business and if he comes and find it difficult, scrape this idea and start another business without informing the home office.

Thanx

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Change of business plane

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:27 pm

azaam wrote:Hi Folks,

My friend wants to come to the uk on entrepreneur visa. The only thing he just wants to know that after obtaining the visa would he be able to change his business or business plane that he produced on initial application. I.e he planned a car parts business and if he comes and find it difficult, scrape this idea and start another business without informing the home office.

Thanx
Yes, there is no restriction to stick to one business plan but getting the visa is far more difficult than what your friend might imagine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 pm

When I applied* it was written clearly that HO realises entrepreneurs change companies/business plans and this is not an issue. I can attest I changed the company I applied for later on and was extended.

Adding to what Zimba said is that while changing in itself is allowed it may ring alarm bells on the 'genuine entrepreneur test' (alarm bells is not in any way mean it will fail)

*This was when it seemed entrepreneurs visa was for entrepreneurs and not for people who said to themselves "oh I want to stay/move to UK, let's see what visa type happens to fit"

azaam
Newly Registered

Post by azaam » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Thanx all for providing useful informations

shami01
Newly Registered

Post by shami01 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
If you are having any difficulty writing a business plan for Entrepreneur Visa or in General, I will be happy to help for reasonable charges. I have 3 years experience of writing Business plans for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas. Drop me an email at xxxxxxx and I will be happy to help. Thanks

Moderator edit: Self promotion of business removed.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:02 pm

shami01 wrote:Hi Everyone,
If you are having any difficulty writing a business plan for Entrepreneur Visa or in General, I will be happy to help for reasonable charges. I have 3 years experience of writing Business plans for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas. Drop me an email at xxxxxxx and I will be happy to help. Thanks

Moderator edit: Self promotion of business removed.
:idea: First rule of business planning: know and understand the local conditions including any regulatory framework.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:12 pm

You need business plan first then get on Plane ☺