ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Urgent help required

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi Guys need an expert advise,

I have recently got ILR on the basis of 10 year long residency.

My wife is living with me since 2011. Initially she arrived in the U.K as PSW Dependent.

Then in 2013 switched Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent. So now it is almost 5.5 Years she is living as PBS Dependent.

My questions are:
1) Under what category i need to apply for my partners visa after getting my ILR
2) Do i need to fulfill the income requirement of £18600 as my Mrs living in the UK for more than 5 years as PBS dependent
3) Does she qualify for 2 years route for ILR as she arrived in the U.K before July 2012 and have already spend more than 2 years as my dependent under transitional provisions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

noajthan

Re: Urgent help required

Post by noajthan » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Kindly refrain from posting same repeated question all over place.

Stay in your topic - this one.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:14 pm

1. FLR (M) spouse visa

2. Yes you do. How long and which visa she has been makes no difference to the mandatory financial requirement that needs to be met.

3. No. The rules changed in April 2014 and the transitional provisions for PBS dependents was removed. She only has the option of the 5 year route (2 x 2.5 year flr (m)) or if she reaches 10 years long residence first. She also has to pay the £500 immigration health surcharge in addition to the visa fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:52 pm

noajthan wrote:Kindly refrain from posting same repeated question all over place.

Stay in your topic - this one.
Sorry about that.

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 pm

CR001 wrote:1. FLR (M) spouse visa

2. Yes you do. How long and which visa she has been makes no difference to the mandatory financial requirement that needs to be met.

3. No. The rules changed in April 2014 and the transitional provisions for PBS dependents was removed. She only has the option of the 5 year route (2 x 2.5 year flr (m)) or if she reaches 10 years long residence first. She also has to pay the £500 immigration health surcharge in addition to the visa fee.
Thank you so much.

Just one more thing as i am earning currently around 12K and my Mrs around 10K can we combine the total or it has to be my income only ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Yes you can combine income, 6 months evidence for both if you required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Thank you.
That is a good news for me.
As i was on tier 1 Entrepreneur visa before getting the ILR and i was withdrawing a salary every month as director Would that be a problem if i use those salary slips to show the income?