ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor license extend

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VirtualWaver
Member of Standing
United States of America

Sponsor license extend

Post by VirtualWaver » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 am

Hi guys,

My sponsor want to extend their existing sponsorship license. Is it as simple as logging in to SMS and renewing the license as per instruction below or they need to do anything else in addition to that (send documents, etc)?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rvices.pdf

Also, is there a specific time when the license needs to be extended or it can be extended anytime before the current license will expire (it will expire in April, 2016)? My HR just asked if I know that details. Thanks!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Sponsor license extend

Post by iworker » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:59 am

i hope you meant April 2017 as otherwise the licence would have already expired.
It can be extended 3 months before the expiry date, although that expiry date appears in sms, just above the expiry date under a heading "when can u extend or something similar".
it is a simple clicking process with no docs required.. although depending on company size , activities, it does sometimes generate a visit from ukvi.

VirtualWaver
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by VirtualWaver » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:18 am

Hi there,

Yes, it should be 2017 lool :) Thanks a lot for your reply, very helpful!

eduleal

Post by eduleal » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:13 am

although depending on company size , activities, it does sometimes generate a visit from ukvi.
Just curious - when you say company size, does that imply a large company is more or less likely to get a visit / more bureaucracy than a small company?