ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) to FLR(FP)??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nzekells

FLR(FP) to FLR(FP)??

Post by Nzekells » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:29 am

Hi good people, please chip in.

I applied for FLR(FP) with my dependant wife. I will hopefully be varying it to SET(LR) on December 1. Regarding my wife, do we (if undecided yet):
1) On Dec 1, send a letter to the HO requesting they keep my dependant wife's application on hold pending outcome of my SET(LR)? or
2) On Dec 1, send another FLR(FP) application with a cover letter (with my wife as a main applicant) simultaneously as I send SET(LR)?

When hopefully I get ILR, do we (as wife does not have the HO-required English qualification even though she can speak fluent English, FLR(M) is likely not under consideration):
3) Sit back and wait for the HO to process wife's FLR(FP)? or
4) Notify HO thru a letter to continue decision on application?

Thank you for your precious time.
Opinion is researchedly mine!