ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Salary reuirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Noman83

FLR (M) Salary reuirements

Post by Noman83 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 am

Hi All

I have couple of questions if any of the members can answer. For the background, I got married In 2014 and got the spouse visa. My spouse visa expiry date is on 6th November 2016. I will be eligible for ILR due to long residency by 28th January 2017.

1) My wife is a self employed Locum Doctor and her self assessment has been filed so to provide with my visa application. The income is more than sufficient But a) she claimed child benefit as we had a baby in November 2015 and obviously she stopped working and at that point we did not knew that she will cross 50k and will be hit by High Income charge for child benefit which is visible on self assessment return . My question is it going to effect the application in any case? What documents do i need to provide if I go by this route?

2) I am employed as a Finance Manager and again I earn more than enough for the threshold. Can I apply on the basis of my income? What documents I need to provide re my salary ? I have been working in the same company for almost 2 years and got my payslips and contract of employment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Salary reuirements

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 am

You can apply using only your income to meet the financial requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:14 am

CR001 wrote:You can apply using only your income to meet the financial requirement.

Hi , Thanks for your prompt reply, Can you guide me what documents I need re my employement apart from Payslips / Employment Contract /P60 f?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:24 am

6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. Letter form employer (current dated) and contract.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 am

CR001 wrote:6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. Letter form employer (current dated) and contract.
Thanks alot for your quick responses. 1 last question : I am registered as self employed as well as I am trying to build up my own business but it is a loss from self employement so do I need to declare the loss/ income from self emplacement as well ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:19 am

You don't need to declare if your salary meets the requirement, but suggest you have all your company/self employment docs with you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:33 am

CR001 wrote:You don't need to declare if your salary meets the requirement, but suggest you have all your company/self employment docs with you.

Yes my salary meets the requirement and it is from independent company. I run my business as part time bookkeeper as a sole trader . Thank you very much for your quick and helpfull advises