ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1-immigrant

ILR query

Post by tier1-immigrant » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:34 am

With regard to degree taught in english, which I have already proved during previous extensions.

But the gov.uk https://www.gov.uk/english-language/degrees-in-english mentions the below:

"If your degree isn’t from a UK university, you’ll need your original degree certificate and one of the following:

an original letter or certificate from UK NARIC confirming the equivalent level of your degree, plus an official letter from your university with your name and degree confirming that your degree was taught in English
an original and official certificate from your university confirming the degree was taught or researched in a majority English-speaking country (except Canada)"

So do I need to get a letter from my university ? Did any one do this or just submitted the degree certificate ?

My degree certificate is in english, and university is listed under NARIC, but the degree certificate specifically doesn't mention that degree was taught in english. Do I need to get a letter from university ???