ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tenancy letter required or not ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ncpkal
Newly Registered

tenancy letter required or not ??

Post by ncpkal » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Hey guys, my brother is applying for his wife's spouse visa soon. He is collecting all the required documents and recently he also got house inspection report. The house where he lives is mortgaged under his and my name. I have already given my letter of no objection and till recently I was living on the house but now I have moved out like a month ago before the housing inspection was done.

My question is that should I get some sort of letter from my landlord saying that I am living at my current address (I don't have proper tenancy agreement letter and it was just verbal agreement) or no objection letter is enough?? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: tenancy letter required or not ??

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Why would your brother need a letter from your landlord?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 pm

CR001 wrote:Why would your brother need a letter from your landlord?
May be op's brother giving his space to his brother's spouse to avoid house overcrowding.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ncpkal
Newly Registered

Post by ncpkal » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Yes, according to the house inspection report, the house is suitable for 6.5 persons and currently 4 people including my brother lives there. As that house is also mortgaged under my name and I was living there until recently, so I was wondering if I need the provide letter stating now I don't live there anymore? Or does house inspection report and my no objection letter would suffice. Thanks.