ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M _ Financial year for limited company director

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

familyguy16
Newly Registered

FLR M _ Financial year for limited company director

Post by familyguy16 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:25 am

I am british citizen and my wife and son is applying for further 2.5 years leave on FLR M in october. we both own 50% share in my own limited company (i am the director and she is secretary). the income from dividends and salary over which period should i total for the income under category F - a) 1/Oct/15 to 30/Sep/16 OR b) the year correspoding to my company's CT 600 which ended on 30/apr/16 ? I am confused since the appendix seems to suggest b) but my immigration advisor asks me to go with a) . Please advise

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: FLR M _ Financial year for limited company director

Post by Mojohnson » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:39 am

Well you have to have your latest CT600 anyway which covers your financial year as this is a requirement but you will have to send wage slips and bank statements upto within 28 days of if application anyway so I guess you can just make sure that your covered both ways with regards meeting threshold.

I would think that they look at the actual CT600 mainly in terms of meeting threshold requirements as that's what's stated in he guidance notes.

familyguy16
Newly Registered

Re: FLR M _ Financial year for limited company director

Post by familyguy16 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Thanks for your reply. I meet the required threshold either way, but which total should i enter in the income field in flr-M form, as per a) or b) ? Should I mention the period for which I am claiming the income in covering letter or somewhere ?