ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question regarding employment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mcr2013

question regarding employment

Post by mcr2013 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:12 pm

hi guys i was just checking my extension documents i seen i had one employee in 2014 for 3 months. i don't want to claim his points because he was just part time and i don't have his passport copy but he was on weekly base but my all other employees were getting paid on monthly base. i did not include any document of that part time employee. but when i got print out of FPS of that period i seen his name on some months fps with other employees because sometime his last week become the end month with other employee but some of his FPS are printed separately coz he was hired on weekly base. i separated one side his individual FPS but on same fps his last week become same with other employee. what should i do?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: question regarding employment

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Nothing really. HO does not care about the other employees whose hours you are not claiming points for.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice