ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visit visa abu dhabi no confirmation email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chattokhan
United Kingdom

UK visit visa abu dhabi no confirmation email

Post by chattokhan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 am

Hi all,

I've got my parents' visit visa application turned down last week. Application was rejected on the ground of lack of documentary evidence. I've been reading through the posts on the forum and almost everyone seem to have received a confirmation email from Abu Dhabi embassy once the decision has been made on their application regardless it is approved or rejected.

I didn't receive any confirmation email but the VFS Global confirming passports are ready for collection.

I am just curious to know if someone else have got their passports collected without receiving any confirmation email from the embassy? If so, what was the application status, approved or rejected?

I've re-applied my parents visit visa with more documentary evidence. I hope and pray that it will be approved this time around.

Thanks
A.

Mo Al-dahhan
Newly Registered

Re: UK visit visa abu dhabi no confirmation email

Post by Mo Al-dahhan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi,
I am curious for the same reason you raised. I had my sister in-law application turned down in July and at the time she did not receive an email upon the completion of the process. They I found out that her passport was sent back was through courier tracking service. However, she received the first confirmation email up the arrival of the application to the visa section.

Another application is pending for her now and I just found out that it has been sent back through the courier.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: UK visit visa abu dhabi no confirmation email

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Mo Al-dahhan wrote:Hi,
I am curious for the same reason you raised. I had my sister in-law application turned down in July and at the time she did not receive an email upon the completion of the process. They I found out that her passport was sent back was through courier tracking service. However, she received the first confirmation email up the arrival of the application to the visa section.

Another application is pending for her now and I just found out that it has been sent back through the courier.
In my personal experience when there is no email from abu dubai about visa application is processed. It means its refused.

But u still waiting for the passport to come so best of luck. May be they changed the method. Update us with the outcome.

Why your sister visa is turned down in july?