ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship - Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandpathak

British citizenship - Queries

Post by anandpathak » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Dear Path2Citizen and experts
I am in the same boat :( .
I have booked my NCS appointment after 3 weeks and I am not able to find my LIUK certificate which was used during my settlement application in Oct 2015. I am not sure If I did not get the LIUK certificate back from the ILR PEO Appointment or I have have lost it but i think it does not matter and its LOST now :(

For English Knowledge evidence , during ILR I had submitted PBS calculator allocating 10 points for my Indian Bachelors Degree. As mentioned in AN form , I would be choosing option
I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after 28th Oct 2013
and I think for English this would be sufficient and I donot need to submit any English PROOFs for Naturalization application but not sure about the "Life" part as I don't have the LIUK Certificate number nor have the Original Copy which is asked for in question 1.22

Could someone please guide me how to proceed further?
Path2Citizen how did you manage your Naturalization application ?
Is there any Home Office email where I can send this query and attach their email response during my NCS appointment to be safe.
I guess , giving LIUK again is not an option as the NEW certificate will not be valid for my response for An Quetion 1.22.

Looking forward to your responses and thanks all for your inputs
Cheers
Anand