ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allegation few weeks before BC ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Star30

Re: Allegation few weeks before BC ?

Post by Star30 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:09 am

I read that in NA guidance !!!!!!
Should I declose my allegation in the application even the allegation was false and I receive NFA ( no further action )
Or don't declare it ? Plz answer I'm applying my application now
What if you haven’t been convicted but your character may be in doubt?
You must say if there is any offence for which you may go to court or which is awaiting hearing in court. This includes having been arrested for an offence and waiting to hear if you will be formally charged. If you have been arrested and not told that charges have been dropped, or that you will not have to appear in court, you may wish to confirm the position with the police. For applicants from Scotland any civil penalties must also be declared. You
must tell us if you are arrested or charged with an offence after you make your application 18
and while the application is under consideration. You risk prosecution under section 46 of the British Nationality Act 1981 if you do not do so.
You must say whether you have been involved in anything which might indicate that you are not of good character. You must give information about any of these activities no matter how long ago this was. Checks will be made in all cases and your application may fail and your fee will not be fully refunded if you make an untruthful declaration. If you are in any doubt about whether you have done something or it has been alleged that you have done something which might lead us to think that you are not of good character you should say so.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 am

In which case if you are still concerned, declare the incident and that you were not charged etc.

It won't be a reason for refusal.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:48 am

Casa wrote:In which case if you are still concerned, declare the incident and that you were not charged etc.

It won't be a reason for refusal.
Shall I declare it ? In which page ? Shall I write the incident number as I haven't recieve any letter because it was only on phone

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 am

Where on the form does it ask you to declare anything that may be relevant to 'good character'. :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 am

Casa wrote:Where on the form does it ask you to declare anything that may be relevant to 'good character'. :?:
Thanx casa I will declare it even though I haven't got clue about about this case all I know I have been questioned and after few days recieved phone call that no further action ans case closed

Thank yo casa for ur help , it's give me hedeach this matter

baddy
United Kingdom

Post by baddy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:26 pm

If I were you, I will declare it on the application and give details of how the police called to inform you of the dissolution. I am sure the record will be on police file just that it will show there is no charges against you.

And more importantly, I think you should press charges against this your neighbur. This is false accusation. And accusing someone wrongly without proof is criminal.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:24 am

I went to police office today to ask about it police said its caution or arrest it's just allegation and it was untrue and NFA resaulted nd home won't find out if they search but if u r worry u can mention it .
I will declare it nd I will see

baddy
United Kingdom

Post by baddy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:58 am

Dont worry your head much. Just declare it and explain what happened. That will also show your integrity to the HO even though they wont find the record.

But you need to press charges against this neighbor. Go back to the same Police station and tell them you are humiliated by this accusation. You are here legally and if you have been a law abiding, you should not be accused like that.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:18 pm

baddy wrote:Dont worry your head much. Just declare it and explain what happened. That will also show your integrity to the HO even though they wont find the record.

But you need to press charges against this neighbor. Go back to the same Police station and tell them you are humiliated by this accusation. You are here legally and if you have been a law abiding, you should not be accused like that.
Police said that incident won't appear in national record
I m thinking of that but I don't want get involved with the police anymore it's was bad experience I really had few bad weeks when I'm thinking of that matter

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi
Did you decided to declare that in your BC application even after the police said that it wont appear in the NPC ..
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:27 pm

rpsarangi wrote:Hi
Did you decided to declare that in your BC application even after the police said that it wont appear in the NPC ..

Tbh I'm still confused Bcos police said to me it won't appear I national computer but only apear in our police area computer
But I think I will mention it because the police office told if u r worry u can write it
I will write the following issue
There was an allegation against me was made by my neighbour about his car parked in front of my house and it had envistgated by the police and was found out untrue and no further action was taken NFA

That's what police said to me to write if I'm scare

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Thank you for the reply
when you applying ?
Do let us know if you declared the incident in your application or not.
Good luck.
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

olgachilds
BANNED

Post by olgachilds » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:05 pm

LOOK, I hate to burst your bubble but police dont just fingerprint people if there is an unfounded allegation and they are talking. They dont even fingerprint all those interviewed under caution.

So it is unclear to me from your description in what way will this appear on the system.

"No further action" could be for any reason, not just that it was unfounded

Allegation will be in a computer, even though not PNC, but it is findable with effort, and as such for instance can be taken into account if further allegations against you are made in the future

If you were my client I would insist you answer NO to all questions but declare the incident on further details page.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Which is what the OP has said they intend to do.
(Casa, not CR001)

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 pm

spammer wrote:LOOK, I hate to burst your bubble but police dont just fingerprint people if there is an unfounded allegation and they are talking. They dont even fingerprint all those interviewed under caution.

So it is unclear to me from your description in what way will this appear on the system.

Allegation will be in a computer, even though not PNC, but it is findable with effort, and as such for instance can be taken into account if further allegations against you are made in the future

If you were my client I would insist you answer NO to all questions but declare the incident on further details page.
I really didn't do that car scratch nd police investgate it nd Couldn't find anything against me and that interview they call volunteer interview and they asked me the question nd they told me finger print and Dna only routine thing anyway I will stop the Headech and declare it in case home office will search
It's really annoying when u live 6 years with no problems nd because an idiot dearly beloved person destroy everything
I will declare it and will see what happen ,

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:56 pm

rpsarangi wrote:Thank you for the reply
when you applying ?
Do let us know if you declared the incident in your application or not.
Good luck.
I have interview with Ncs in 13-10
I'm Gona declare it , thank u too

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Casa wrote:Which is what the OP has said they intend to do.
Op ??? What they intend to do ?
Do u think I should declare casa ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:20 am

Star30 wrote:
You are the Original Poster (OP).

As I've already said, I agree that you should declare the incident as the police have advised. This won't result in a refusal, but it will ensure you haven't tried to hide anything.
(Casa, not CR001)

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:54 am

spammer wrote:LOOK, I hate to burst your bubble but police dont just fingerprint people if there is an unfounded allegation and they are talking. They dont even fingerprint all those interviewed under caution.

Thank you olga , I have done exactly as u said , I press no in all boxes and the last page in the box I declare as was untrue allegation and no further action was taken , as home office try to find anything for refuse , but I'm not Gona wrote the incident number lol , let them look for it .

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:55 am

Casa wrote:
Star30 wrote:
You are the Original Poster (OP).

As I've already said, I agree that you should declare the incident as the police have advised. This won't result in a refusal, but it will ensure you haven't tried to hide anything.
Thank you casa , will do declare it

Star30

Post by Star30 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:53 am

I had my Ncs yesterday and my application was done and I declared the allegation but the lady in Ncs said as soon as is not convicted u shouldn't write it but u declare it that's ok it won't be ground of refusal ,