ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to sort out this vital error made by UKVI?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR1980
Pakistan

How to sort out this vital error made by UKVI?

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi people,

I had applied for settlement visa for spouse and twin daughters and have collected the passport of spouse and twin daughters today with 30 days vignette sticker on it but excitement faded away quickly when we looked at start valid date of this vignette visa sticker on these passports

Start valid date for wife and one baby girl is valid from 20 oct to 19 Nov while for second baby girl its valid from 20 Sep to 20 Oct. Spouse was main applicant while twin daughters were dependents and they had all applied together so cannot believe why they made this error and how to recitify it..any suggestions where to contact to sort this mess?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to sort out this vital error made by UKVI?

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Contact the centre they applied at.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: How to sort out this vital error made by UKVI?

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:58 pm

CR001 wrote:Contact the centre they applied at.
Thx for reply
Problem is there is no contact for them..you can only attend this centre in Pakistan when they call you to either submit passport or collect it