ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa approved after 3 years

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Longbattle

Visa approved after 3 years

Post by Longbattle » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi just to inform all the respected members today i got enterprenuer visa after 3 years long fight.
Thanks to all members
Thanks to Almighty Allah...

Shaekakarim
India

Re: Visa approved after 3 years

Post by Shaekakarim » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Longbattle wrote:Hi just to inform all the respected members today i got enterprenuer visa after 3 years long fight.
Thanks to all members
Alhamdulillah.. congratulations dear

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Shaekakarim wrote:
Longbattle wrote:Hi just to inform all the respected members today i got enterprenuer visa after 3 years long fight.
Thanks to all members
Alhamdulillah.. congratulations dear
Thanks buddy

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Would you like to share how did you win your case and some back round to your application please

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 am

Yasm33n wrote:Would you like to share how did you win your case and some back round to your application please
l
Hi yasn33n it a long story i ill update everything in few days . So everyone will know how i fight this case and spend my 3 important years.

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 am

Many Many congratulations on achieving this landmark.
Hard work never goes unrewarded.
Please update here how you did this when you will be free.
Many thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:39 am

Congratulations and finally relief for you.

robbie47

Post by robbie47 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 am

Congrats...

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:54 am

awan905 wrote:Congratulations and finally relief for you.
I am not able to tell you the relief buddy. It was like you are dying everyday.... without visa as an immigrant i know whats a place of visa in your life...so relaxed

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Dear friend,
Many congratulations to you after long time fighting. Is this your initial visa or your extended visa ?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Dear friend,
Many congratulations to you after long time fighting. Is this your initial visa or your extended visa ?
Dear Anna2016, have you got any update?

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:33 pm

awan905 wrote:
Anna2016 wrote:Dear friend,
Dear Anna2016, have you got any update?
No any response after interview so far.

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi anna
Initial application.....

aham84
Newly Registered

Post by aham84 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks to all members

Hello "Longbattle" first of all many many congratulations on your victory over long battle. I can totally understand what you must have gone through in those 3 long years. I am some how in your situation.
I am waiting for my approval from almost 1 years and still waiting.
would you mind sharing what was your legal ground on which you got your visa? and when did you receive your first visa approval.
you can email me email address removed by moderator It will be great help

Thanks
AK
Last edited by CR001 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal information.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Congratulations on receiving your visa after 3 years. In retrospect would you do things differently because three years just to get the initial visa seems an extremely inefficient way of doing things when I am sure your intent all this time was just to run your business. (fighting for 3 years for "justice" is still a long time... If you could have done things differently in the first place. Or as explained to me when I was a kid you may have "right" of way when crossing the street but with a speeding car coming is that still smart?)

Were you able to work during this period?

Do you have continuity in your visa or do you have to wait out the 5 years as a an entrepreneur?

Are you considering going for accelerated ILR as a t1-E?

How will you prepare for your extension in 3 years for it not to be a repeat of original process.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Seasky comments is pessimists
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:06 pm

The Board is a broad church. But all contributions to be made within forum rules.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Business2business wrote:Seasky comments is pessimists
I didn't make any predictions so pessimism or optimism is irrelevant. To me this board is about learning and sharing the knowledge so others can learn. If it takes you 3 years to get a t1-e visa (three years that you can't start your business!) then I would say that is a very bad outcome and awaiting longbattle to share his lessons (I asked above) so we can all learn from it.

Saying that we all wish longbattle great success in his new business. His maturity, eloquence, communications skills, ability to get things done efficiently and persistence will lead him to great success as a business consultant!

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi
Mr seasky
Business to business was right. You was pessimist. Beacuse you discouraged me all the time when i posted anything. If you read my msgs all about questions about the judicial review. And all about what normally come out in that kind of cases. And i think for thats no one need overview of my case.
And yes i spend 3 years to fight my case. You know why because ukvi refusing visas with silly reason and thats not my fault or anyone. What you think if someone apply for visa people are stupid they put visa for no reason. You are one of the worst person ever i found on this forum. You have to learn something from zimba, oulaskuami, cpmlkhan all these members always give good information i never seen them to point out anyone in negative way.
I dont need to extend my visa at all . Yes i have been doing my business during all tenuer of fight. And i learn one thing in my life dont forgive if anyone fight you wrong way. Thats why i fight this case. And i ill pray for you one day you will see this problem then i ill ask you how people helpless sometimes need to fight for their right... and i ill expect you to stop bull shit on this forum. Because people will come here and share problems to get resolve or mentally relax but people like you discourage them....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Congratulations on your success. I think the thread has now reached a natural conclusion.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.