ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneurs visa extension has been refused 3 October 2016

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneurs visa extension has been refused 3 October

Post by awan905 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:47 am

You can do that, because your new application will be assessed based on fresh documents. Like in my case though I already fulfilled the 24 months requirements of employments, however with my fresh application I am attaching the employment proof till Sept 2016. It is better to submit documents till now.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:16 am

zimba88 wrote:Your application was refused because your company's annual accounts did not show the number of shares allocated plus value of each share opposite your name. Based on the rules, share certificates are NO longer accepted as a valid form of evidence any more.
Hi Zimba, just a question out of curiosity. When did they stop accepting share certificates as a valid form of evidence? Would you be able to link me to the relevant guidance? Many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 am

raj.m wrote:
zimba88 wrote:Your application was refused because your company's annual accounts did not show the number of shares allocated plus value of each share opposite your name. Based on the rules, share certificates are NO longer accepted as a valid form of evidence any more.
Hi Zimba, just a question out of curiosity. When did they stop accepting share certificates as a valid form of evidence? Would you be able to link me to the relevant guidance? Many thanks
I think they removed it from the rules from 19 November 2015 onwards. Check the immigration rules archive: https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... tion-rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:45 pm

hi
Paragraph 46-SD (b)(4) if the applicant has invested by the way of share capital the business account must show the shareholders , the amount and value of the shares ( on the date of purchase ) in the applicant's name as it appears on his accounts, if the value of the applicants's share is not shown in the accounts then a copy of the company 's register of members must be provided".

- if the money has transferred from personal acc in to the business acc not in one go , what date we can put as purchase date?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:00 am

saeed123 wrote:hi
Paragraph 46-SD (b)(4) if the applicant has invested by the way of share capital the business account must show the shareholders , the amount and value of the shares ( on the date of purchase ) in the applicant's name as it appears on his accounts, if the value of the applicants's share is not shown in the accounts then a copy of the company 's register of members must be provided".

- if the money has transferred from personal acc in to the business acc not in one go , what date we can put as purchase date?
STOP spamming all the threads !
Continue in your own thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 18118.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice