ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help... Applying for HSMP Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

apunan
Newly Registered

Help... Applying for HSMP Approval

Post by apunan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:56 am

Hi All,

Iam applying for HSMP approval within few days. Iam need info for few queries :

1. Do I need to submit any photos? Though its not mentioned in the guidance, still wanted to confirm.

2. Iam from India. Last year, I didnt recieve my Saral after filing IT returns. What I got back is an acknowledgement from the IT deptt, where it has the mention of my total tax paid and the seal of the IT deptt. Will that be enough as ITR evidence?

3. Also, since in India, the financial year is from April to March, the ITR shows only tax paid upto March '07. But Iam claiming my previous earnings from Dec'06 to Dec'07. Do I need to write in the exceptional case column about this and attach my back statement? Will that be enough?

Please suggest.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Apunan

vhsmpuk

Post by vhsmpuk » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:39 am

1) Photos - I have sent it. But it is optional. Nothing wrong if it is sent.
2) Acknowledge would be sufficient. Make sure the acknowledge form has the Total salary for the financial year paid and the tax paid.
3) Yes it should be an exceptional evidence and attach the bank statement. even mine was the same case.

apunan
Newly Registered

Post by apunan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Thanks for your reply. So, did you get your approval done? If so, when?

apunan
Newly Registered

Post by apunan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Also, I guess I dont need to submit any copies of my passport. And what should be the data when I need to calculate the exchange rate to convert INR to GBP for earnings evidence? Is it the date of last pay recieved?

Please confirm.

apunan
Newly Registered

Post by apunan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:21 pm

Also, I guess I dont need to submit any copies of my passport. And what should be the date when I need to calculate the exchange rate to convert INR to GBP for earnings evidence? Is it the date of last pay recieved?

Please confirm.