ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dineshjk
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General Delay

Post by Dineshjk » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi All,

I applied within UK for Tier-2 General University Sponsored on 30, Aug, 2016, and further to acknowledgment I have given the biometric on 7th Sep, 2016. Previous , 2 times (2014 and 2015) I have received the same category VISA with in 21-25 days. However, this time it is delaying and I am still waiting for passport and BRP. I am wondering is there anyone else who applied at similar time and what is their situation ?

The relevant information I got from home office is that they can't update on application until 8 weeks are over. Please, can someone update on any information related to the process delaying.

Many thanks,
JD

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 General Delay

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dineshjk
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshjk » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Thank you CR001

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 am

Dineshjk wrote:Hi All,

I applied within UK for Tier-2 General University Sponsored on 30, Aug, 2016, and further to acknowledgment I have given the biometric on 7th Sep, 2016. Previous , 2 times (2014 and 2015) I have received the same category VISA with in 21-25 days. However, this time it is delaying and I am still waiting for passport and BRP. I am wondering is there anyone else who applied at similar time and what is their situation ?

The relevant information I got from home office is that they can't update on application until 8 weeks are over. Please, can someone update on any information related to the process delaying.

Many thanks,
JD

There are people who applied in July and are yet to get their passports and BRP. I think there are back logs so you might need to excercise more patience.