ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check application status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sme01

Check application status

Post by sme01 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:42 am

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how can I:

1- check status of my application
2- inform home office about any change in sponsor's status since visa application submitted.
3- request to send original documents back ?

Thanks

rukhsarmanzoor
United Kingdom

Re: Check application status

Post by rukhsarmanzoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:37 am

sme01 wrote:Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how can I:

1- check status of my application
2- inform home office about any change in sponsor's status since visa application submitted.
3- request to send original documents back ?

Thanks
You can call or email them about the status of the application. My husband (applicant in Pakistan) used the online form here to request a status check

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Not sure about the other questions, but I would either use the online form or find a number to call them
Pakistan Spouse Visa Application
Online Application: 01/08/16
Biometrics: 09/08/16, Islamabad
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 09/08/16
Supporting docs received back: 12/08/16
Collection: 02/11/16
Visa granted alhamdulillah!

sme01

Post by sme01 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi

Thanks for you reply, I tried to call them but thats useless, they only refer to their website,
I wanted to contact Sheffield visa office, its been almost 2 months since I sent supporting documents but haven't heared anything yet or received original documents back, now i have to travel in a week time, if my wife will get visa in the mean time she wont be able to travel to uk as her TB certificate is submitted and not returned yet .(by the way can she come to uk without TB certificate ? as if she got visa its a proof that she had submitted her certificate and she is TB free) , Does anyone know any phone number where they actually receive the call or an email address ?

Thanks

rukhsarmanzoor
United Kingdom

Post by rukhsarmanzoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:06 pm

sme01 wrote:Hi

Thanks for you reply, I tried to call them but thats useless, they only refer to their website,
I wanted to contact Sheffield visa office, its been almost 2 months since I sent supporting documents but haven't heared anything yet or received original documents back, now i have to travel in a week time, if my wife will get visa in the mean time she wont be able to travel to uk as her TB certificate is submitted and not returned yet .(by the way can she come to uk without TB certificate ? as if she got visa its a proof that she had submitted her certificate and she is TB free) , Does anyone know any phone number where they actually receive the call or an email address ?

Thanks
When did you apply? And what address did you send your documents to? In mid July they posted a new address online and adopted a new process where they copy/scan docs and send back within days of receiving. Maybe you applied before this or used an old address.

I used the form here https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ to contact them and got email replies within a couple of hours. Have you tried that to ask the questions you need to?
Pakistan Spouse Visa Application
Online Application: 01/08/16
Biometrics: 09/08/16, Islamabad
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 09/08/16
Supporting docs received back: 12/08/16
Collection: 02/11/16
Visa granted alhamdulillah!

sme01

Post by sme01 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi,

Thanks, this seems different address, i Posted at The Home Office P O BOX 3468
S3 8WA, but according to post office this is home office address. Dont know what to do

Faryal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Faryal » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi we applied for leave to remain indefinite visa in sptember and we done biomatircs in 28 oct but still we didnt get any response could u tell me how long it will take more or how i check my visa stauts thanks you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Faryal wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 pm
Hi we applied for leave to remain indefinite visa in sptember and we done biomatircs in 28 oct but still we didnt get any response could u tell me how long it will take more or how i check my visa stauts thanks you
Kindly refrain from digging up topics from 2016 and tagging on. You have also posted in the 'Family Immigration' sub forum which is not relevant if you have applied for ILR. Please post in the Indefinite leave to remain sub forum if you have ILR questions or start a new topic if you have applied for a spouse visa. There is no online status check service anymore.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.