ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on Documents Required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jsnetman

Help on Documents Required

Post by jsnetman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm

The time has come for my wife to apply for BC, brief history:

Came to UK on spouses visa 2008, I'm a UK citizen

2010 my wife could not accomplish Koll element and was given discretionary leave to remain, as we had one children born in the UK in 2009

2014 ILR was applied for and granted and issued a BRP card

2016 applying for BC October

In the section of documents to supply as evidence:

SECTION 5 Evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions:required for all applicants
except those covered by SECTION 4 above.
• Your passport showing permission to remain permanently in the UK Or
• The Home Office letter by which you were given permission to remain permanently in the UK
• If you came to the UK as an asylum seeker you should have evidence of appeal applications
Or
• Evidence of being freely landed

We have mislaid the letter she received from the home office to give ILR, her old passport shows the discretionary leave cygnet, new passport has nothing, is the BRP card not evidence enough for the section above?

We are booking an NCS service so will probably find out then but would like to know in advance how to satisfy section 5 of evidence required.

Regards and thanks for any help in advance

noajthan

Re: Help on Documents Required

Post by noajthan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:30 pm

BRP should nail it.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jsnetman

Post by jsnetman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:55 pm

noajthan wrote:BRP should nail it.
Thanks noajthan

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:02 am

Ncs unfortunately is not very good in immigration law nd they only make sure ur application all has been filled even they are are correct some section I m sure I was right and they didn't check any decuments only they photo copy both passport in irl and life in uk certificate exam
I had interview with Ncs yesterday ,

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:04 am

Star30 wrote:Ncs unfortunately is not very good in immigration law nd they only make sure ur application all has been filled even they are are correct some section I m sure I was right and they didn't check any decuments only they photo copy both passport in irl and life in uk certificate exam
Hi

did you submit the P60 for employment

thanks

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:34 am

hapoo wrote:
Star30 wrote:Ncs unfortunately is not very good in immigration law nd they only make sure ur application all has been filled even they are are correct some section I m sure I was right and they didn't check any decuments only they photo copy both passport in irl and life in uk certificate exam
Hi

did you submit the P60 for employment

thanks
I did not submit any decuments or they didn't check anything all they have to do fill the application correctly with full details with your previous job and national insurance number and home office will check all of that in thier system . They want pl copy the passports to cover residence period Nd Nd copy of English certificate and take original life in U.K. Exam Nd make sure u r qualify to apply citezenship by holding permanent or indifinate