ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

employer letter help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fightingspirit
Newly Registered

employer letter help!

Post by fightingspirit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi all, please could you give me some advise.

I have requested from my employer a letter twice, which they messed up on the second time i refered them to apppendix fm 1.7 and showed them via e-mail all the needed to be stated on the letter they still messed it up.

What has been included is

my position, length of service contracted 42 hours , pay rate, and annual salary, it says full time. and overtime is usually given.

but does not state that its permanent or

iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in
21 the application;

how will this effect the application and they wont send me another letter so can i put in addtional info or on a letter that if any further info is require plase contact XXXX as the letter they sent me does state if any further info is required do not hesitiate in contacting XXXXX

Any help would be apprecaited