ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (FM) and (QP) application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

changjoseph1215
Newly Registered

EEA (FM) and (QP) application

Post by changjoseph1215 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:45 am

Hi all,

I have been sent applications on 1st of Aug. The fee of applications has been taken but only from FM form. I have already made a biometric enrollment on 7th of September, 2016. But until now I do not receive any email or letter of CoA from Home Office.

I have been spoken them on phone about the fee but they said if there is an issue for payment they should phone us or email us about the situation. I haven't received any phone call since we sent the applications.

Which email should I ask them for the information as I am worried about my situation. I saw many cases who sent applications at the same period as mine already got CoA.

Thank you.