ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR. A degree taught in the UK but not yet completed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

advice2016
Newly Registered

ILR. A degree taught in the UK but not yet completed

Post by advice2016 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi all. I have looked through previous threads but can't seem to find a direct answer.
I am due to make my ILR application January 2017. I am currently busy with a degree through the Open University which I will finish May 2017. I have completed, and passed, five of the six modules all taught in English. I would not have graduated as such by the time of application - would I still be required to sit a SELT?

noajthan

Re: ILR. A degree taught in the UK but not yet completed

Post by noajthan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:10 pm

advice2016 wrote:Hi all. I have looked through previous threads but can't seem to find a direct answer.
I am due to make my ILR application January 2017. I am currently busy with a degree through the Open University which I will finish May 2017. I have completed, and passed, five of the six modules all taught in English. I would not have graduated as such by the time of application - would I still be required to sit a SELT?
Yes, if you have no other degree, no exemption and not from a listed English-speaking country.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.