ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC done but HSMP approval letter not returned by BHC..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lion686

EC done but HSMP approval letter not returned by BHC..

Post by lion686 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 am

Guys,

I am posting here in seperate thread since i felt i can grab more persons attention as this is real urgent for me?

I got my EC stamped on monday(21/01/08) & got my documents back yesterday (23/01/08)..

I found that my HSMP approval letter is not returned to me.now how do i get it back from BHC? i applied from chennai BHC..I already emailed them about this but no reply..

Can anyone tell if i can travel without this or can i travel with a photocopy of the approval letter?

I need this very urgently since my travel date falls next week...pls help..
Lion

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:25 am

Better you call up and go directly to BHC to pick it up if u r still in chennai,instead of they processing your request and sending it via courier..Hope this makes sense and will save time..

lion686

Post by lion686 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 am

venky

I called them jus now, they said i shd email or fax..i said i emailed you yesterday...then she replied it will be looked upon..you can get a reply today and also notg to wrry tat they will sned the doc by post..

so wil wait for reply..tnx.
Lion

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:09 am

Great to know that! :)

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 am

If you have the Photo copy of that Initial HSMP approval, keep that safe

in the worst case of not getting the HSMP letter back, hopefully they will allow to enter UK with the Visa and photo copy

Passport stamping is more important to enter UK

Or you can ask HSMP team to reprint it and send the approval letter again. It should come from UK. But reprinitings will take huge time

imbr82
Newly Registered

Post by imbr82 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 am

lion686 wrote:venky

I called them jus now, they said i shd email or fax..i said i emailed you yesterday...then she replied it will be looked upon..you can get a reply today and also notg to wrry tat they will sned the doc by post..

so wil wait for reply..tnx.
Can you please tell me which email id you mailed to? They didn't return the service certificate from my previous company. I mailed them on bdhcchen@airtelbroadband.in (which I got from their website). But yet to get a reply from them.