ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) for British citizen Spouse dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR(M) for British citizen Spouse dependent visa

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Ya,
I am a British Citizen and my wife holds a dependent visa for 2.5 years which runs out by the end of this month. I have some queries on how to my requirements. It would be great if somebody can suggest on how to achieve these.

1) Financial Requirements
I am the director of the limited company and she is 50% share holder (secretary) of the same. So I would imagine providing the CT600 for the period (company financial period Jan 15 to Jan 16) + payslips and dividend vouchers should be enough. Or should I include SA302 (for period Apr 15 to Apr 16)? I am including the company and personal bank statements covering those transactions (salary and dividends).
Should I do it for CT600 period or SA302 period please?

2) English Language Requirements
Received the NARICS certificate proving that her degree is deemed to be British degree equivalent, along with original certificates, medium of instruction in English and marks transcripts

3) Accommodation proof
providing them the duplicate copy of previous tenancy agreement and current title deeds of our current house which was bought 3 months ago.

4) Address proofs
with both our names
2 letters from utility company - (same source
6 letters from council reg council tax covering 2 years period
Is it a concern if they are just from only 2 sources??

5) Marriage certificate
6) Passports
7) filled application form with photos
8) My son's birth certificate who is a British citizen

Am I missing any supporting documents please? I have my same day service appointment on Friday (21.10.16). Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Kumar

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) for British citizen Spouse dependent visa

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated please. I don't want to be in a uncertain position during the appointment please. If I miss any then there is a risk of rejection please.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:06 pm

indlak wrote:Any suggestions would be highly appreciated please. I don't want to be in a uncertain position during the appointment please. If I miss any then there is a risk of rejection please.

As you've bumped this after only waiting a few minutes, you will have to be patient and wait for a reply from a member who fully understands your financial situation, dividends, vouchers etc.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Apologies. Been a bit anxious and worried.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:15 pm

indlak wrote:Hi Ya,
I am a British Citizen and my wife holds a dependent visa for 2.5 years which runs out by the end of this month. I have some queries on how to my requirements. It would be great if somebody can suggest on how to achieve these.

1) Financial Requirements
I am the director of the limited company and she is 50% share holder (secretary) of the same. So I would imagine providing the CT600 for the period (company financial period Jan 15 to Jan 16) + payslips and dividend vouchers should be enough. Or should I include SA302 (for period Apr 15 to Apr 16)? I am including the company and personal bank statements covering those transactions (salary and dividends).
Should I do it for CT600 period or SA302 period please?

2) English Language Requirements
Received the NARICS certificate proving that her degree is deemed to be British degree equivalent, along with original certificates, medium of instruction in English and marks transcripts Do you have a NARIC ELA ?

3) Accommodation proof
providing them the duplicate copy of previous tenancy agreement and current title deeds of our current house which was bought 3 months ago.

4) Address proofs
with both our names
2 letters from utility company - (same source
6 letters from council reg council tax covering 2 years period
Is it a concern if they are just from only 2 sources?? Yes. They must be from at least 3 different sources

5) Marriage certificate
6) Passports
7) filled application form with photos
8) My son's birth certificate who is a British citizen

Am I missing any supporting documents please? I have my same day service appointment on Friday (21.10.16). Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Kumar
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Thanks Casa.
For your first point, I have got Narics ELA.

Is it a concern if they are just from only 2 sources?? Yes. They must be from at least 3 different sources
Is it OK if we have letters from other sources individually. I have some addressed to me and my wife have some on the same address. Will that work please?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Far better to submit additional evidence in single names, than to apply with only 2 sources.

Spread them out as evenly as possible throughout the 2.5 year period. A good rule of thumb is one piece of correspondence every 4-5 months.

Wait for another member to advise on your financial evidence.
(Casa, not CR001)

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm

will do. thanks so much Casa.

chickpea
United States of America

Post by chickpea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi Kumar/indlak,

We have a same day appt on Friday too! Wonder if we'll be in the same place? (Feel free to PM me.)

On the bank stuff, I'm no expert but I'd err on the later side (the period ending more recently) but you MUST include bank statements for at least the last six months and one must be within the past 28 days (we went to get that today). Same with payslips. Give them more than required if in doubt, it can only help your case in my experience. Most important to show the income going into the sponsor's account.

On the evidence we are also erring on the too much side. We also do not have 6 pieces with joint address (well we do, but they are only for past 10 months, when we moved). The guidance says they need to cover 2 years. Previously we lived in a place owned by my in-laws and only one utility is in my husband's name, nothing joint. So we have collected evidence for each of us at the prior address - ours will include letters from GP, my payslips & bank, evidence we paid the utility bills (though not in our name) with letter from in-laws (and we'll note that evidence on that home was collected by HO in original visa app).

Being a bit nervous as well, we are going to include evidence of having a viable relationship etc (some photos and holiday evidence, travel to my brother's wedding etc). We may include it or state we can provide it in the covering note and take it with us. (I'm collating it all now.) One thing I have going for me is long experience with the HO & visas, though not as a spouse obvs, since we're just doing FLR(M) now too.

Good luck!

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks Chickpea. Good luck to you too!
Yes we might meet there on Friday (croydon office) :-)

Reg my financial evidence being a limited company director and working as a IT contractor it is a lot different. Let's see if any of the moderators will throw some suggestions. A lit bit worried, even though we have all the documents these guys will ask for that one elusive document that will come out of blue..

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:23 pm

I've given a heads up to Wanderer who may be able to advise when they are next online.
(Casa, not CR001)

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 pm

@Chickpea
Forgot to ask. Are you submitting the CT600 route or SA302? Category F?
CT600 - Limited company director
SA302 - Self employed

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Thanks so much for your help Casa.

Rgds,
Kumar

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:35 pm

indlak wrote:@Chickpea
Forgot to ask. Are you submitting the CT600 route or SA302? Category F?
CT600 - Limited company director
SA302 - Self employed
Chickpea is applying as applicant + sponsor employed.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1410873
(Casa, not CR001)

chickpea
United States of America

Post by chickpea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Casa wrote: Chickpea is applying as applicant + sponsor employed.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1410873
That's correct, luckily no self-employment (though I miss being self-employed myself!)... we are applying as route A (or in the application 7.3A) Income from salaried employment.

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi experts,
Would anybody please be able to suggest on what needs to be provided to achieve the financial requirement for a sponsor who is a director of a limited company based in the u.k.

Regards,
Kumar

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by indlak » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Dear Respected members,
Would anybody be able to suggest me on what documentation I need to provide to UKBA with regards to fulfilling the financial requirements.
I am the director of a Limited company based in The U.K.

Rgds,
Kumar.

chickpea
United States of America

Post by chickpea » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:04 am

Kumar,
Sorry no one knew the answer, but hopefully you just took all you needed with you.

We had to reschedule our appt, the most recent (30/9) payslip had not arrived in time... hopefully it will be our appt next week!

Let us know the outcome, please. :-)