ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:21 pm

anumbilal wrote: Assalam u alaikum everyone , I am new to this forum . I have submitted my application as spouse of non -Eu national working as doctor in Ireland under CPSP -HSE scholarship from Karachi on april 25th 2016. The application was received on june 1st 2016 which I have heard is a receipt date for many Pakistani. Can someone with long stay visa (D) please post about their visa accepted as I have seen there are very few to post anything pleasant.
Secondly anyone with the similar scenario especially under cpsp-hse scholarship ....kindly share ur status as well please as my husband will have his scholarship end by the mid of next year so I am afraid if they reject me after waiting so long.
Lastly Arizz22 can you please let us know if have they replied you?? till yet after asking ur recent documents so that we can have an idea how long does it take after our dates get into their processing week.its really troubleas some I have to appear for my exam in UK and my passport is stucked.
Response will be appreciated.Thank you
I can clearly understand what it feels like to be in this situation, Don't stress yourself, it's useless. Just stay positive, It shall pass too as everything else.
All my prayers & best wishes are with you & everyone else here.
Stay blessed.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi
Congrats Ariz22. Can u plz tell me when u submitted your application. I submitted my application on 2nd December 2015 and it was received in Dublin on 18 april 2016. I didnt recieve any email.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:Hi
Congrats Ariz22. Can u plz tell me when u submitted your application. I submitted my application on 2nd December 2015 and it was received in Dublin on 18 april 2016. I didnt recieve any email.
Hi Sidra, Thanks. May the same happiness knock your door soon.
I submitted my application on 30th October 2015 at Gerry's International, Lahore, It was received in Dublin Visa Office on 8th March 2016. Let the website move closer to 18 April, You'll get the mail soon. Its on 18 March 2016. It'll take around 2/3 more weeks to get to 18 April probably.
Keep your hopes high.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Ariz22 wrote:
I submitted my application on 30th October 2015 at Gerry's International, Lahore, It was received in Dublin Visa Office on 8th March 2016. Let the website move closer to 18 April, You'll get the mail soon. Its on 18 March 2016. It'll take around 2/3 more weeks to get to 18 April probably.
Keep your hopes high.
Thank u so much for ur encouragement. I was really disappointed bcoz of that long wait n still i m afraid of rejection. I applied for category C visa type. Every Tuesday i see new decision list on their website, lots of rejections there :(

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Ariz22

Mubarakaan...!!!

Congrats Brother. MashaAllah a good news to hear. What was your visa category. You applied on 25th Oct 2015..??

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Ariz,
U told in ur previous comments about ur application reference number ie 22676662. But its not in the visa decision list. Its really cofusing. I cant even understand how applications are processing. Plz someone clarify me. They really update decision list or they are just trying to make us fool.

Ariz what is the category of ur visa??

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 am

Sidrameez991 wrote:
Ariz22 wrote:
Keep your hopes high.
Thank u so much for ur encouragement. I was really disappointed bcoz of that long wait n still i m afraid of rejection. I applied for category C visa type. Every Tuesday i see new decision list on their website, lots of rejections there :(
I applied for D category & I never posted my application number here on the site before. You must have mistaken someone else's comment as mine. My application number is 23052132.
Last edited by Ariz22 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 am

fahadmalikz wrote:Ariz22

Mubarakaan...!!!

Congrats Brother. MashaAllah a good news to hear. What was your visa category. You applied on 25th Oct 2015..??
Thank you so much. No I applied on 31st Oct 2015 (D).
My heart goes out to you & your partner with immense prayers. I wanted to Thank you for starting this post, This post was the only thing that helped me out in my dark times. Jazakillah brother.
May we hear your good news in near future.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:38 am

Sidrameez991 wrote:Hi Ariz,
U told in ur previous comments about ur application reference number ie 22676662. But its not in the visa decision list. Its really cofusing. I cant even understand how applications are processing. Plz someone clarify me. They really update decision list or they are just trying to make us fool.

Ariz what is the category of ur visa??
I checked the last pages, That's Sir Nouman Aziz's application number Sidra that you misnderstood as mine.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:21 am

Ariz22

I started this thread to help everyone like me. The waiting period has caused many problems for the applicants and spouses. I am well aware of that. Just to help out all i started this thread and look everyone is getting helped and informed.

Thank You All...!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 am

Yes u r right Ariz. I misunderstood. I emailed them once n they told that my visa doesn't fall in join family.

"Thank you for your email of 10/08/2016.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin
on
18/04/16. The application is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

Please note that your visa application is for "Family Member of
EU/EEA/Swiss cit. (spouse)" and not for "Join Family"."

Ariz sorry for bothering u again n again, plz tell me if my application is not of join family than where i have to check date of applications being processed as there is no category of join spouse on their website

Is anyone here whose category C visa get approval?? Plz share ur experiences

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 am

Fahadmalikz u really did a great thing for all of us as there is no other source to seek info about our visas even visa office also reply a generic email to all of us.
Did u get any response?? I think u applied before all of us??
What is ur visa category?

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nouman_aziz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 am

Ariz22 wrote:
anumbilal wrote:Assalam u alaikum everyone , I am new to this forum . I have submitted my application as spouse of non -Eu national working as doctor in Ireland under CPSP -HSE scholarship from Karachi on april 25th 2016. The application was received on june 1st 2016 which I have heard is a receipt date for many Pakistani. Can someone with long stay visa (D) please post about their visa accepted as I have seen there are very few to post anything pleasant.
Secondly anyone with the similar scenario especially under cpsp-hse scholarship ....kindly share ur status as well please as my husband will have his scholarship end by the mid of next year so I am afraid if they reject me after waiting so long.
Lastly Arizz22 can you please let us know if have they replied you?? till yet after asking ur recent documents so that we can have an idea how long does it take after our dates get into their processing week.its really troubleas some I have to appear for my exam in UK and my passport is stucked.
Response will be appreciated.Thank you
Hey Anum,
I was about to post on it in detail, Don't worry It won't take long once your date is in queue.
Website was about to reach the date of my submission (8th March 2016) when I got the email on Sunday evening, 09-10-2016. It took my husband around 3 days to collect the required documents & post it, & one week later on monday we got the much awaited good news Alhamdulilah after waiting for 11 months & 18 days.
I got this email which was a reply to my own email that I sent to visa mail on Monday evening 17-10-2016.

"Thank you for your email of 05/10/2016.

I am pleased to inform you that the visa application referred to has been
approved. Please contact the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate in Karachi
to arrange issuance.

Contacts for the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate referred to can be found
on the website of the Department of Foreign Affairs."

I received this email on Monday evening, before the list was updated, after that I rang Consulate of Ireland ǀ Karachi, They told me my passport will get stamped as they get any further instructions from Dublin Visa office, & it'll be ready to collect in 3 to 4 working days.

What I understood is that originally our passports are kept here in Karachi, & are not sent to Dublin visa office, I might be getting wrong with it, but this is how I felt from the emails I got.
Hi Brother, first of all congrats. We submitted application on 13/oct/2016 which was received at Dublin office on 13/Jan/2016. If Embassy processes application in order the application are received than we should had a reply way time before.

Our application was CAT (C) maybe theres a slight delay in this category.

:)

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nouman_aziz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am

hussain252 wrote:hey guys... I guess we have to wait n see what happens in the next 6 weeks in regards to all EUTR visa applications.. if use want to read about it go on sinnott solictors website n check the blog..
Hi Brother, I can't find anything in relation to 6 weeks on sinnot solicitors website. Could you please copy the context to this forum please?

Regards

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

Its really disappointing :(
Why category C visas are delayed. I'm tired of waiting. Still cant guess how more time will be taken.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:44 pm

hey guys this is the update I received from my solicitor today I hope it helps. Just pray they don't appeal guys........

Thank you for your email.

We received a last minute call from the courts on Friday morning giving an hours notice that the judge would deliver judgment in the Atif Mahmood test case that afternoon. Given the lateness in obtaining judgment I am still contacting people about it and you were on my list to get in touch with you today.

The court found that the Respondents are in breach of the EU Directive and ordered that the visa must be processed within six weeks from the date of perfection of the order.

The Respondent looked for a stay on the order for a period of two weeks until the 1st of November in order to consider the judgment which basically means that the matter is listed for mention on that date. If the order issues on that date then a decision will have to issue on it within six weeks from that date.

If the state do not appeal the decision, then the judgment is a precedent that that cases should be processed by way of accelerated process according to the Directive with a six week timeframe being a sufficient guideline.

Judgement in our additional test case where the EU citizen is in the state exercising their EU Treaty Rights will be given in two weeks time. I will be writing a warning letter to the Visa Office in various cases this based on the judgment to issue a decision in line with the judgement and threatening High Court proceedings if a decision does not issue within six weeks. Of course the state could appeal the decision but we will have to wait until after the 1st of November to find out. In any event it is a very positive development for the visa processing chaos which has been ongoing for the last 18 months.

Given the fact that you have waited for this long, I would advise that you would keep going with your application for the moment. I will write a further warning letter to the visa office calling on them to issue a judgment within six weeks failing which judicial review proceedings will be instituted against them.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:Its really disappointing :(
Why category C visas are delayed. I'm tired of waiting. Still cant guess how more time will be taken.

Sidra,
My Visa was the same EU Treaty Rights. Its a Category C Visa. Date Applied 2nd July 2015. Still waiting. They don't even care about whats going on. They have kept the Passport aswell no means for taking my wife out somewhere else.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:36 am

fahadmalikz wrote:

Sidra,
My Visa was the same EU Treaty Rights. Its a Category C Visa. Date Applied 2nd July 2015. Still waiting. They don't even care about whats going on. They have kept the Passport aswell no means for taking my wife out somewhere else.

Fahad u r right they really dont care. U hv been waiting for so long n still its a mystery how long u have to wait. Atleast they should tell us the exact time taken by them.

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nouman_aziz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:33 am

fahadmalikz wrote:

Sidra,
Fahad Bhai, when was your application received at Dublin visa office?

Regards

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm

nouman_aziz wrote:
fahadmalikz wrote:

Sidra,
Fahad Bhai, when was your application received at Dublin visa office?

Regards

I submitted the application on 2nd July 2015. It reached the Dublin Office according to their documents on 27th July 2015.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:37 pm

People on this Thread...!

Any updates any news please share...!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:30 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:People on this Thread...!

Any updates any news please share...!
No updates no news. Tomorrow list will be updated. Hope for the best :)

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:40 am

List is updated on website!!
Any news??

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi

they claim they follow the sequence in which applications are received but how come application no 27078792 which is relatively newer application no is approved where as according to the website currently applications received on 22nd march are being processed

Join Family 22 March 2016 (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Cu ... sing_Times)

27078792 Approved Join Spouse (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Visa%20D ... -10-16.pdf)

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:11 pm

pak_ wrote:Hi

they claim they follow the sequence in which applications are received but how come application no 27078792 which is relatively newer application no is approved where as according to the website currently applications received on 22nd march are being processed

Join Family 22 March 2016 (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Cu ... sing_Times)

27078792 Approved Join Spouse (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Visa%20D ... -10-16.pdf)
Join spouse with C category is not included in "join family". If u go on website n click on "visas" than section "f" i.e Family member of EU/EEA/Swiss cit. (spouse). That's our visa. They mention that these visas are processed on accelerated basis. I dont know what does it mean. But these lazy peoples are not working on our visas at all...!!