ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) Family life as a partner (10 year route) need help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wonderheart
Newly Registered

FLR (FP) Family life as a partner (10 year route) need help

Post by Wonderheart » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 am

FLR (FP) Family life as a partner (10 year route)

My husband is preparing to make an application. We have 3 and 1 years old children who are British and myself is also British.
I have few questions as below. Please advice us and give your opnion and share your experience.

We are Relying on 6.2.3.3. R-LTRP.1.1(d)(iii) EX.1. Exceptions to certain eligibility requirements for leave to remain as a partner , due to not meeting Immigration status requirement. (Overstayer)

1. Will it be refused under General grounds ( overstayer) or does it go under. EX.1.
2. Do we need to pay Health surcharge? Is it treated as human rights application and not payable.
3. Would anyone recommend Premium service?
4. We had made same application Feb 2016 when had visitor visa and was refused and appeal was unsuccessful. Do we exhausted our appeal right?

Thanks very much in advance

Wonderheart
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (FP) Family life as a partner (10 year route) need h

Post by Wonderheart » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 am

Please advice on any one point please. :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (FP) Family life as a partner (10 year route) need h

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 am

1. Will it be refused under General grounds ( overstayer) or does it go under. EX.1. It can be. As we don't know the full circumstances of his case, any advice would be a guess.

2. Do we need to pay Health surcharge? Is it treated as human rights application and not payable. Yes, probably has to be paid.

3. Would anyone recommend Premium service? No, premium service is for straightforward applications. He is an overstayer with no legal status in the UK so this complicates things.

4. We had made same application Feb 2016 when had visitor visa and was refused and appeal was unsuccessful. Do we exhausted our appeal right? Probably yes if you did not appeal to the UTT
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.