ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wifes ILR Application please someone help!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mohammed Qadir
Newly Registered

wifes ILR Application please someone help!!

Post by Mohammed Qadir » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi, my name is mohammed and im going to apply for my wifes ILR in september and we both live in my sisters house BUT i also bought a house about 6 months ago which i rent out privately,

So what i would like to know is that on the application form if i put i live with family but on my bank statement it shows a mortgage coming out every month, the Home Office will think that i bought a house for me to live in and my wife lives elsewhere, thats the kind of mindframe they think with, so i was wondering if i write a covering letter with the application form which states i bought a house but i rent it out, will this be ok?, and also if i write that i rent out the property, will they check thoroughly.

please any advice would do,

has anyone else been in this situation?,

Thanks.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Shouldn't you really put these business amounts into a seperate account? Or there will be a taxation nightmare, been there...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....