ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO withdraw their decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: HO withdraw their decision

Post by summer69 » Thu May 29, 2014 9:05 am

Hi,
A happy note from my-end since I've been granted my visa end of April 2014. :D
The wait time in total was about 15 months. Case withdrawn by HO in Jan 2014 as per my previous posts.
As someone mentioned above, I too believe that talking to MP is a good idea for our friends who've been waiting without answers. They do talk to HO directly!
Also I sent letters to the HO.

Be positive, be hopeful and Good luck to everyone!

Cheers

Keffy
Newly Registered

Post by Keffy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 am

itk wrote:I am absolutely happy this morning and all glory to Jesus because I got a call from my solicitor that my visa has been approved.
I applied Feb 15th, 2013,
Refused June 5th, 2013
Appealed and hearing date was August 5th, 2013
Home office withdrawn Original Decision July 30th, 2013
Waited and waited no info from HO, oh! it was frustrating.
Went to see my local MP 2nd Feb, 2014 regarding the issue and was promised they will chase it up for me.
Approval received 7th Feb, 2014....... Time scale 12months.
To many of my friends and all well wishers waiting and Trusting God for their Visa, hold on to God and keep your faith intact knowing that He alone can do it and He will never let you down. Thank you Jesus you have prove to me that you are dependable.
:D :D :D

Congratulations. Please did they Home office back date your visa to the time you made the application or did your visa start on the 7th feb 2014 when they issued it?

yemigood
Newly Registered

Post by yemigood » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Maddy123 wrote:Hi guys,

I applied in nov 2012 . Got refusal in may 2013. Then appealed in may 2013 and got hearing date in nov 2013. But HO withdrew the appeal in oct 2013. Since then I have heard nothing from HO. My solicitor wrote to the HO lawyer in dec 2013 but still there is no response. What should I do now?

Should I write to the court or get help of MP.

yemigood
Newly Registered

Post by yemigood » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:21 pm

prem_singh123 wrote:Hi all,
i was following this board for some months now.
my time line is
applied in Jan 2013
PSW 50K with Team
Refusal in march with no Land line and email address on service contract.
we appealed and got hearing date together on 19th September

when me and my team member reached the court room, Home Office Presetting Officer informed us that he has withdrawn home office decision and they did not follow Evidential Flexibility in their decision.

any idea what happens next?

Good day friends i apply in Sep 2012 i was refuse in Dec 2013,because i sent my son British passport late and is mother birth certificate.Jan 2014 i apply for judicial review and home office withdraw the case,NOW 2 day ago home office send a letter to me to send about 3 documents and i can only get 2 documents pls what can i do.

yemigood
Newly Registered

Post by yemigood » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 am

csquare wrote:Thanks for update!!!
I m also waiting since November!

Good day friends pls i apply in Sep 2012 i was refuse in Dec 2013,because i sent my son British passport late and is mother birth certificate.Jan 2014 i apply for judicial review and home office withdraw the case,NOW 2 day ago home office send a letter to me to send about 3 documents and i can only get 2 documents pls what can i do.

yemigood
Newly Registered

Post by yemigood » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:05 am

yemigood wrote:
Maddy123 wrote:Hi guys,

I applied in nov 2012 . Got refusal in may 2013. Then appealed in may 2013 and got hearing date in nov 2013. But HO withdrew the appeal in oct 2013. Since then I have heard nothing from HO. My solicitor wrote to the HO lawyer in dec 2013 but still there is no response. What should I do now?

Should I write to the court or get help of MP.

to Maddy123 ;;;;;it will nice if you can get help from your MP that will the best way

Afgrahmat
Newly Registered

Post by Afgrahmat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:21 pm

Hello guys hope everyone is blessed

A decision of refusal was with withdrawn on my application on 26/July 2016 and i'm still waiting for the new decision. I had an email from the ECO by August 2016 saying my case was allowe. And I have no idea what it means or if it's a good sign or bad. Please share your ideas.
At the end of the letter from the ECO. It says ''however the decision is ultimately of the decision making post'' I also don't get this bit. Does it mean that the new decision will be their final?

Please also share your openions of chances of success.
Thanks a lot