ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB Certificate for Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icanhelp
Newly Registered

TB Certificate for Tier 2

Post by icanhelp » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:05 pm

I am currently under Tier 4 dependent and am going to apply for Tier 2 soon. I was going through the list of required documents. It is mentioned that TB certificate is required. We already had that test when we came here on Tier 4 last year. Do we have to undergo another TB test here in UK.
Also there is no mention of current pay slips or experience certificates in the supporting documents. Do these have to be provided.

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: TB Certificate for Tier 2

Post by gag285 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 pm

You are likely to have gone through documents for Tier 2 application from Outside UK. There is no TB certificate requirement from switching within UK (assuming you are in the UK). Your previous salary and experience is of no concern to UKVI as long as the proper procedure to apply for Tier 2 is followed i.e. RLMT

icanhelp
Newly Registered

Re: TB Certificate for Tier 2

Post by icanhelp » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Yes when we came on Tier 4 a year ago we had a TB test done. So it is not required. The job is in Shortage Occupation list hence RLMT is not required. In shortage occupation list for this job it does say that worker should have minimum 5 years experience. I have more than that. Are experience certificates required as RLMT has not been carried out.