ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service - pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tabz01
Newly Registered

Re: Priority service - pakistan

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Mine is standard application and i received my documents back after 5 days of submitting without any letter in it from UKVI but yes they kept all the photocopies with them which i sent with the bundle.

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:41 pm

rukhsarmanzoor wrote:
apprentice786 wrote:
That is so late they say priority service make decisions within 15 days thats the whole point of it im on my 13th working day today, im hoping they will email with a decision been made email in a few days in sha allah

I applied cat A..im not sure but im assuming different categorys take different times to add up the figures etc. I wonder if they get in contact with the employers, do you reckon they make you aware of this if they do?
I'm sure you'll hear before I do lol. I guess we can only speculate but it seems there are a lot more applications submitted around the July-Sept period and loads more are priority apps, so keep jumping the queue to work through before standard ones waiting

The 15 day wait and 12 week wait they give is are just standard timeframes they aim to meet. I think depending on a number of factors priority apps can drag on around 8 weeks and standard ones about 24 weeks. Hang in there I guess :(

They may or may not contact your employer. If they feel the need to confirm details of your employment, overtime etc they will. Typically if they are going to do that they would call you and cross check. People have received decisions without any query being made though.
Hopefully wont be a much longer wait now in sha allah and the visas are granted after all the stress they put us through!

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 pm

nidu19 wrote:I have also applied through priority and received documents back but no decision as of yet it been 10 working days since biometrics taken

hopefully everything goes well inshallah

Did you do a status check? And whats your timeline?

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:43 pm

tabz01 wrote:Mine is standard application and i received my documents back after 5 days of submitting without any letter in it from UKVI but yes they kept all the photocopies with them which i sent with the bundle.

What month did you submit your application?

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 pm

apprentice786 wrote:
tabz01 wrote:Mine is standard application and i received my documents back after 5 days of submitting without any letter in it from UKVI but yes they kept all the photocopies with them which i sent with the bundle.

This month on 3rd october 2016 biometrics enrolled and sent documents to sheffield on 12 october and rcvd back on 21 october 2016.

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 pm

apprentice786 wrote:

In which category did you apply?

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:55 pm

tabz01 wrote:
apprentice786 wrote:

This month on 3rd october 2016 biometrics enrolled and sent documents to sheffield on 12 october and rcvd back on 21 october 2016.
Did they not send you back your photocopies? What cat did you use?

nidu19
Newly Registered

Post by nidu19 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Applied 6th October
Biometrics on 10th October
Supporting documents sent on 12th October
Checked status on 15th October not yet assessed
I dont want to keep pestering them inshallah just hope everything goes well for everyone

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 pm

nidu19 wrote:Applied 6th October
Biometrics on 10th October
Supporting documents sent on 12th October
Checked status on 15th October not yet assessed
I dont want to keep pestering them inshallah just hope everything goes well for everyone
In sha allah :) Its really hard not to pester them when they dont give you a straight answer. How did you recieve your documents back? Did you recieve a letter inside?

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:03 pm

What month did you submit your application?[/quote]

This month on 3rd october 2016 biometrics enrolled and sent documents to sheffield on 12 october and rcvd back on 21 october 2016.[/quote]

Did they not send you back your photocopies? What cat did you use?[/quote]

I used category A. No, they didnt send me my photocopies.

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:06 pm

tabz01 wrote:What month did you submit your application?
This month on 3rd october 2016 biometrics enrolled and sent documents to sheffield on 12 october and rcvd back on 21 october 2016.[/quote]

I used category A. No, they didnt send me my photocopies.[/quote]

They sent me back my photocopies, i think it just depends on the ECO.

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:08 pm

They sent me back my photocopies, i think it just depends on the ECO.[/quote]

Did you provide your P60??

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 pm

tabz01 wrote:Did they not send you back your photocopies? What cat did you use?

Did you provide your P60??[/quote]

No i didnt provide my P60 because i thought they only need payslips, bank statements etc so i didnt want to send them more then they asked for. In sha allah it works out. How did you send the documents? Did you use ring binders?

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 pm

No i didnt provide my P60 because i thought they only need payslips, bank statements etc so i didnt want to send them more then they asked for. In sha allah it works out. How did you send the documents? Did you use ring binders?[/quote]

No didnt use ring binders. Sent with paperclips only...I also didnt provide P60 but sent payslips, bank statements etc.

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:30 pm

tabz01 wrote:They sent me back my photocopies, i think it just depends on the ECO.

No i didnt provide my P60 because i thought they only need payslips, bank statements etc so i didnt want to send them more then they asked for. In sha allah it works out. How did you send the documents? Did you use ring binders?[/quote]

No didnt use ring binders. Sent with paperclips only...I also didnt provide P60 but sent payslips, bank statements etc.[/quote]

Same i used twine to bind my documents together. Where was your biometrics taken? And did they accept the signed application form there? Because they didnt accept ours at the application centre they advised us to ask the sponser to send it with supporting documents to sheffield.

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:35 pm

No didnt use ring binders. Sent with paperclips only...I also didnt provide P60 but sent payslips, bank statements etc.[/quote]

Same i used twine to bind my documents together. Where was your biometrics taken? And did they accept the signed application form there? Because they didnt accept ours at the application centre they advised us to ask the sponser to send it with supporting documents to sheffield.[/quote]

my biometrics was taken in Karachi. No, I sent scanned copy to my sponsor, he printed and sent it to the Sheffield. VAC doesnt accept anything except applicant's passport.

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:40 pm

tabz01 wrote:No i didnt provide my P60 because i thought they only need payslips, bank statements etc so i didnt want to send them more then they asked for. In sha allah it works out. How did you send the documents? Did you use ring binders?

Same i used twine to bind my documents together. Where was your biometrics taken? And did they accept the signed application form there? Because they didnt accept ours at the application centre they advised us to ask the sponser to send it with supporting documents to sheffield.[/quote]

my biometrics was taken in Karachi. No, I sent scanned copy to my sponsor, he printed and sent it to the Sheffield. VAC doesnt accept anything except applicant's passport.[/quote]

Hope it goes well for you and everyone :)

tabz01
Newly Registered

Post by tabz01 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 pm

my biometrics was taken in Karachi. No, I sent scanned copy to my sponsor, he printed and sent it to the Sheffield. VAC doesnt accept anything except applicant's passport.[/quote]

Hope it goes well for you and everyone :)[/quote]

Ameen!! Same to you!!

rukhsarmanzoor
United Kingdom

Post by rukhsarmanzoor » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 pm

I wonder if they split the wait depending on whether the applicant (waiting for the visa) is a husband or a wife. :| today we've been waiting 55 days.

They don't keep the signed printout of the form at the VAC, they just scan the barcode when your spouse attends their appointment. The signed copy then needs to be sent to you in the UK so thatyou can attach it with the rest of your docs when sending to Sheffield.
Pakistan Spouse Visa Application
Online Application: 01/08/16
Biometrics: 09/08/16, Islamabad
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 09/08/16
Supporting docs received back: 12/08/16
Collection: 02/11/16
Visa granted alhamdulillah!

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm

rukhsarmanzoor wrote:I wonder if they split the wait depending on whether the applicant (waiting for the visa) is a husband or a wife. :| today we've been waiting 55 days.

They don't keep the signed printout of the form at the VAC, they just scan the barcode when your spouse attends their appointment. The signed copy then needs to be sent to you in the UK so thatyou can attach it with the rest of your docs when sending to Sheffield.
In sha allah your wait will be worth it :)

We got really confused because on the appointment letter it said to bring a signed copy of the application form and then they didnt accept it and said the rules have changed but not updated there websites or bothered to inform us via email prior to the appointment so we had to wait for that to come over uk for it to be sent with supporting documents which delayed it by 4 days! I called home office and they had no idea they said that the visa application should of accepted it..but reading everyones experiences on here made me feel better im not the only one.
Applying for a visa is such a big thing but still nobody tells you the exact process or keep you updated you just left in the dark trying to find clues..lol

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 am

Today all those who applied well after me using priority service, Today was my 32nd working day and no updates so far.

Status check was done couple of days ago, "yet to be seen by ECO"....It's absolutely ridiculous

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 am

aprboom wrote:Today all those who applied well after me using priority service, Today was my 32nd working day and no updates so far.

Status check was done couple of days ago, "yet to be seen by ECO"....It's absolutely ridiculous

Omg if they cant stick to the timeframe provided they shudnt offer such services.
Whats your timeline?

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:16 pm

apprentice786 wrote:
aprboom wrote:Today all those who applied well after me using priority service, Today was my 32nd working day and no updates so far.

Is this your first application?

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:46 am

apprentice786 wrote:
apprentice786 wrote:

Is this your first application?

Second application, yours?

apprentice786

Post by apprentice786 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 am

Second application, yours?[/quote]

First application. Did you use priority the first time if so how long did it take for them to make a decision?