ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:17 pm

I mailed them for asking about processing time of my application n thats what they replied.

"Thank you for your email of 10/08/2016.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on
18/04/16. The application is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

Please note that your visa application is for "Family Member of
EU/EEA/Swiss cit. (spouse)" and not for "Join Family"."

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi i suggest u guys and girls who effected by INIS
lets plan and demonstrate outside inis dublin
But nobody reply me back
Lets make a whatsapp group first and than plan
a demonstration and than hunger strike
Please think anout it

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 pm

msaghir wrote:Hi i suggest u guys and girls who effected by INIS
But nobody reply me back
Please think anout it

MSAGHIR:
What do you think doing that will make a difference?
They are not bothered about you going on hunger strike
If something happens to you while you are hunger strike they will get a chance to decline your application.
The high court has given its answer lets see whats the outcome to it.
The PDF was showing that Join Spouse EEA were all approved.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:
msaghir wrote:Hi i suggest u guys and girls who effected by INIS
But nobody reply me back
Please think anout it

MSAGHIR:
What do you think doing that will make a difference?
They are not bothered about you going on hunger strike
If something happens to you while you are hunger strike they will get a chance to decline your application.
The high court has given its answer lets see whats the outcome to it.
The PDF was showing that Join Spouse EEA were all approved.[/quote

Which PDF showing all aprovef
Can u please send me a link

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 am

Msaghir

I think it's a good idea to protest against the department, I think we should wait till 1st November and see the outcome, if by then no update we should go for protest.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:48 am

Yaser999 wrote:Msaghir

I think it's a good idea to protest against the department, I think we should wait till 1st November and see the outcome, if by then no update we should go for protest.

Agreed!!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 am

Hello everyone!!

Plz do me a favor what do u think is it good to take help from solicitor name removed by moderator?? I ask them about that court decision than they offered me if i want them to send a warning letter to the visa office for delaying my application. What u guys think is it helpful to take their help??
I'm quoting their email here:

Many thanks for your email to solicitor name removed by moderator.

I am sorry to hear about the delay in processing the visa application. This is not uncommon at present, there are huge delays in the processing of applications in the visa offices and well over 12 months for certain countries such as Pakistan, India etc.

We have had to take a significant number of cases to the High Court recently to compel the visa office to issue decisions on peoples applications. The High Court directed that two of our cases be heard as test cases on the point to determine how long the visa office may take to issue a decision on an application.

A judgment was delivered in the first test case on the 14th of October (Atif & Ors v Minister for Justice and Equality) with the judge ordering that a decision be issued on the case within six weeks of the court order. The case was adjourned until the 1st of November in order for the Minister for Justice to consider whether they wish to appeal the judgment. We will not know whether she will appeal the judgment until after the 1st of November however we are satisfied that there is no legal basis to do so.

This case is an important precedent for the thousands of applicants who have outstanding visa applications waiting to be processed in the visa office.

At present in a case such as yours, I can write to the Visa office if you instruct requesting that they issue a decision without delay and threatening proceedings against them in the event that a decision is not forthcoming within a period of six weeks having regard to the High Court judgement in Atif & Ors v Minister for Justice and Equality.

If you wish to instruct me to do this, you would need to send me a full copy of the visa application, supporting documentation submitted and any correspondence between you and the visa office so that we can review your file to ensure that everything is in order. A telephone consultation would also be set up in order to take instructions from you. The fee for the file review and advises would be €200 plus VAT at 23%- €246.00 which is payable in advance. The fee for writing a warning letter to the Visa office is €100 plus VAT at 23% which is again payable in advance.

In the event that no decision is forthcoming from the visa office at the end of the six week period, then we will review the situation as to whether it would be appropriate to issue High Court proceedings at that juncture.

Plz suggest me what should I do??

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:48 am

Sidrameez991

I think you should wait till 1st November, if they don't appeal then they have to give decisions within the time frame ordered by the court, so relax and hope for the best. May Allah SWT ease our problems and make a way for us to come over. Inshallah

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 am

Yaser999 wrote:Sidrameez991

I think you should wait till 1st November, if they don't appeal then they have to give decisions within the time frame ordered by the court, so relax and hope for the best. May Allah SWT ease our problems and make a way for us to come over. Inshallah
Yes its a better opinion. But I'm confused about the court decision that it is just for Mr. Atif or for all similar application. U hv any idea about it?

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 am

It was a test case, applicable to all pending applications, see the email you got from the solicitor, it says

"This case is an important precedent for the thousands of applicants who have outstanding visa applications waiting to be processed in the visa office."

As far as I think they not going to process all applications within six weeks (if they don't appeal) but they will process much quicker now as they can't go to court again and again for every individual cases.

Hope it make sense to you.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:40 am

Yaser999 wrote:It was a test case, applicable to all pending applications, see the email you got from the solicitor, it says

"This case is an important precedent for the thousands of applicants who have outstanding visa applications waiting to be processed in the visa office."

As far as I think they not going to process all applications within six weeks (if they don't appeal) but they will process much quicker now as they can't go to court again and again for every individual cases.

Hope it make sense to you.

Thank u Yaser. I hope we will have decision soon. My patience is getting low. Its really hard to wait for so long. May Allah help all of us.

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Tell me about it!!! My wife is expecting and it's so hard for her to manage on her own, we should be together at this hard time but department don't understand it, only way they can find out if they stay away from their loved ones, but we can't do anything apart from wait... everything will be ok Inshallah Allah will help us inshallah

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Yaser999 wrote:Tell me about it!!! My wife is expecting and it's so hard for her to manage on her own, we should be together at this hard time but department don't understand it, only way they can find out if they stay away from their loved ones, but we can't do anything apart from wait... everything will be ok Inshallah Allah will help us inshallah
InshaAllah everything will be alright.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Yaser & Sidra.

Well just remember one thing guys i applied on the 2nd July 2015. I am still waiting for the decision. Many ideas came to my head, but still then i waited. I am stuck in this visa thing. Here in england the sister of Donald Trump known by as Theresa May is creating problems for all the Non EEA Spouses. And as for ireland i don't know what they are doing. Lets all pray for something good to happen. Just remember Allah is watching all this.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:28 pm

People,

Any News?

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:33 pm

No news fahadmalikz
Am going to sinnott solicitors to start writin a letter
To inis to decide my application after waiting 9
Months .enough wait now

ism022
Newly Registered

Post by ism022 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi everyone I have applied form my wife visa on 31st of July 2015 and still waiting ....many time I email them but all in vain ....still waiting though ...currently living in U.K. Thinking to go to Ireland and speak with a solicitor and file a case against home office as it is more then 15 months now ...

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:11 pm

ism022 wrote:Hi everyone I have applied form my wife visa on 31st of July 2015 and still waiting ....many time I email them but all in vain ....still waiting though ...currently living in U.K. Thinking to go to Ireland and speak with a solicitor and file a case against home office as it is more then 15 months now ...
Yes I think its a better option bcoz visa officers are unable to even reply. I'm also thinking to file a case. Its more than enough now. Cant wait anymore!!

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:47 pm

I applied for my wife and 2 kids cat c visa on 25 january 2016
Email them many times but same reply.so after waiting more than 9 months am going to see sinnott solicitors cause its enough wait now and still nobody knows how long more.so its better to start proceddings against them now.i can see people r waiting from last 15 months i cant understand wot they r waiting for and how long.if u just sit down and see they dont care.wots the point to see TAMASHA.i have an appointment with solicitor see wot happen.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:18 pm

msaghir wrote:I applied for my wife and 2 kids cat c visa on 25 january 2016
Email them many times but same reply.so after waiting more than 9 months am going to see sinnott solicitors cause its enough wait now and still nobody knows how long more.so its better to start proceddings against them now.i can see people r waiting from last 15 months i cant understand wot they r waiting for and how long.if u just sit down and see they dont care.wots the point to see TAMASHA.i have an appointment with solicitor see wot happen.
I'm also thinking to go to Sinnott Solicitors. Can u plz tell me after ur meeting with solicitor that what would they suggest. Plz share ur experience with us. May be it will also helpful for us.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:
I'm also thinking to go to Sinnott Solicitors. Can u plz tell me after ur meeting with solicitor that what would they suggest. Plz share ur experience with us. May be it will also helpful for us.

Lets go togathe.i have an appointment on 15 novenmer
Lets make an effort togathrt

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:27 pm

msaghir wrote:
Sidrameez991 wrote:

Lets go togathe.i have an appointment on 15 novenmer
Lets make an effort togathrt
I also wanna go but i dont know about these things. I'm here in pakistan n I have very little knowledge about visas. Thats why am really confused about what would be better to do. If u can help me I'll be very thankful to you

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

R u on whatsapp

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:00 pm

All You People,

Listen Up,

Nothing is going to happen. That Sinnott Solicitors said that they won the case and you guys believed it. Listen folks seeing is believing. What if you go and file a case against the visa office and still they don't reply. All of You tell me one thing after submitting a warning letter to the visa office was there a good reply from the visa office. I am not stopping you from filing a case against the visa office, all i am saying where is the reply of the visa office after submitting a warning letter to them? Whoever submitted the warning letter to the visa office that concerned entity is requested to show a reply of that warning sent. Then by all means i will join you in all the things you want to do for your visa.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:13 am

msaghir wrote:R u on whatsapp
Yes but cant share here publicly. U tell me I'll contact u than.