ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Standard to priority service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prabhakardv
Newly Registered

Re: Switching from Standard to priority service

Post by prabhakardv » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Has anyone tried to convert from Postal to Priority using that form ? Is it really for Tier -2 applications ?

adithyaavs
Newly Registered
India

Post by adithyaavs » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am

msy2016 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:51 am
Hello ,

Has anyone switched from Standard postal to priority service application for Tier 2 general dependent?
Appreciate if someone can help to confirm
1) Whether its possible post the standard postal application has already been dispatched and received at UKBA office.
2) Does it require complete re-application & re-payment of the entire fee or it is only the additional charge that needs to be paid ?

Requesting for some help on this urgently.

Thanks & Regards
msy2016
Hi msy2016,

I am in an exactly similar situation as that of yours and was wondering about what happened in your case. Could you please update us/me with when did you finally receive your new visa and documents back?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 am

adithyaavs wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am
Hi msy2016,

I am in an exactly similar situation as that of yours and was wondering about what happened in your case. Could you please update us/me with when did you finally receive your new visa and documents back?
This topic is from 2016 and the user has not logged into the forum since December 2016. Kindly refrain from digging up old topics which clutter the current topics in the forum.

Start your own thread with your circumstances and questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.