ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

emergency help for tier 2 extension refuse due code & sallar

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

emergency help for tier 2 extension refuse due code & sallar

Post by reflection_ewu » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello all respected members,
I hope everybody doing well. today morning I had a letter with bed news about my tier2 visa extension. as I always follow your advice from very begining of my all visa, again I m seeking your kind attention and advice regarding my issues.
they gave 2 reasons are follows:
1. Inappropriate sponsorship certificate - they saying my
job title and responsibility is not matching with used soc code.

2. My sallary in cos was £28000 for 40 hr a week, in SOC code it was £27500. they said for 39hr it comes £27300. and they refused application and allow for administrative review within 14 days. though already 4days passed.

now my situation is with the same job title, reseponsibility & SOC code my first tier 2 application was successful. that time salary followed new entrance, now my company offer me according to experiance based rate.
now I am seeking your valuable advice what I can do, shall I go for administrative review or submite a new application, if I do new can I change job soc code or can I change sallary. I m in a very bad situtation, cant figur it out what would be best decision.
please advice as you help me before.
Thanks Again.

nasmc92
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: emergency help for tier 2 extension refuse due code & sa

Post by nasmc92 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm

what is your SOC code ?

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 am

Hi,
the used SOC code is 3458, but my job title preety much match to 3454. but previous was granted with 3458.
please help me.
thanks

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Sorry my mistake used code is 3538 and correct code is 3534.

nasmc92
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nasmc92 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 am

if you were granted with 3538 at first then you have to use 3538 again

experienced rate is 27,500 for 39 hours

if your SOC is for 40 hours then experienced rate should be 28205.126.
HO refused your visa because Salary donot match with SOC for 40 hours

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:13 am

Hi,
yes I know they refused for my waged. now I would like to request you to give me an advice, what is the possible way to get successful extension in tier 2 gen. home office give 14 dayays notice for AR, Also pls note my sponsor doesn't have extra cos to issue. please help me.
thanks again

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:29 am

only way forward is sponsor requesting additional cos, assigning u one, and u applying for tier 2 again.
this is the only way

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi iworker,
thanks for your kind reply. my employer already submit a request. but we don't know how long it takes, as I mentioned before that I got 14 days for AR. So till cos allocation receive how I can pull the time for longer period? for instance if I apply for AR, & in any case its been refused, and don't receive the COS allocation. what else option I have. please not in uk my total residency duration is 7.5 yr, if I want maintain 10 years legal continuity, which option is good for me.
please advice.
thanks again

nasmc92
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nasmc92 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:49 pm

you cannot go for AR as HO was not on mistake. they have refused on valid reason

Now the best option is to Get your company to issues you a new COS but they need an allocation. if they donot have an allocation they need to request but this can be done in several ways. Your company need to tighten up some boots and chase HO to issue U-COS asap as they have allocate again. your sponsor can speak to allocation team as they do have a facility if emergency allocation is require

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:55 pm

You could apply for AR to buy time.. obviously u dont havve grounds for it, and it will be refused.
In meantime, ask your employer to ring ukvi and tell them that the cos was wasted as mistake was done, and the employee whom they have to issue it, his leave is already expired and ukvi has given 14 days to reapply. This way, u might get more cos allocation quicker.
To maintain 10 years continuity, u have to apply 28 days within the date of refusal on the letter

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks a lot nasmc92 & iworker for your advice and time. let me ask employer to contact with HO. I really apriciate you guys for your concern. hope for the best. I keep contact with you. by the way do u have any contact details for cos allocation team?

thanks again

nasmc92
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nasmc92 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:59 am

ask your employer to use helpline and they might be able to direct you

Help and advice

Sponsors can get advice from the sponsorship, employer and education helpline:

Sponsorship, employer and education helpline
Telephone: 0300 123 4699
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks again. my sponsor emailed them today. let see. will update u.
thanks

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Post by reflection_ewu » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi nasmc92 & iwork,
your advice worked, company got allocation today. thanks a lot. now we r in very crucial place, every step we have to very careful. I need a proper guide regarding cos & application submit, would u like to request you if you spend a few moments pls.
depending on the situation of previous cos,where we need to bring the changes - SOC CODE OR SALLARY OR HOURS?
PLEASE SEE BELOW AGAIN HO REFUSAL CAUSE-
A. Certificate of sponsorship relating to the applicant is inappropriate.
"Your certificate of sponsorship does not provide sufficient information to show that this job is a genuine vacancy. on this occasion, as we are refusing your application on additional grounds, we have not sought further information about the employment stated on the COS. we are therefore unable to award points for sponsorship / salary. Should a further application be made for this specific employment, that meets all other Tier 2 criteria; additional information would be sought if the COS didn't provide sufficient information to show that the position was a genuine vacancy.
B. The salary included on your Certificate of Sponsorship is not at or above the appropriate rate for the job, as specified under appendix A of the immigration rules and the codes.
the minimum acceptable rate of pay for 39 hour working week for your prospective employment is £27500. your certificate of spoponsorship states that your salary would be £28000 per annum for a 40 hour week which equated to £27300 per annum for a 39 hour week. thus we do not consider it to be appropriate rate for the job. we have therefore been unable to award points for appropriate salary.
please note regarding my soc code my job title is match to other code but hr he made mistake / typo error. he put wrong code which also matching my job title FINANCE. THIS HAPPEN FROM BEGINING OF MY TIER 2 VISA, BUT I WAS ISSUED VISA SUCCESFULLY THOUGH WE DIDNT KNOW THAT. BUT AFTER GETTING EXTENSION REFUSAL LETTER I POINT OUT.
however, depends all this situtatio please guide me what we do?
Also can I apply fresh application now or have to wait till AR period finish.
Thanks again