ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT Tier2 Dependent long term visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GMS2980
Newly Registered

ICT Tier2 Dependent long term visa

Post by GMS2980 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:51 pm

hello,
i am working in UK on Tier 2 ICT long term visa from last two years. My family was also stays with me in UK from past 16 months and due to personal reason they went back to india two months back and they will be travelling to UK in next year in month of April. They will be out of UK for more than 8 months.

Does there is any process or requirement to inform anyone in UK immigration in such case to avoid any problem for their immigration entry in UK.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: ICT Tier2 Dependent long term visa

Post by poper » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:07 pm

GMS2980 wrote:hello,
i am working in UK on Tier 2 ICT long term visa from last two years. My family was also stays with me in UK from past 16 months and due to personal reason they went back to india two months back and they will be travelling to UK in next year in month of April. They will be out of UK for more than 8 months.

Does there is any process or requirement to inform anyone in UK immigration in such case to avoid any problem for their immigration entry in UK.
I don't think there is a need to inform UKVI. My dependent was out for 10 months and didn't face any issues.
But if their visa is set to expire before their return, it cannot be extended while they are out of the UK. They will need to apply for a fresh entry clearance.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

GMS2980
Newly Registered

Re: ICT Tier2 Dependent long term visa

Post by GMS2980 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:14 pm

Thanks for reply. My family's visa is valid till Jan 2018.

Do they need to undergone for UK pre-departure Tuberculosis detection medical test again, as they will be out of UK for more than 6 months during Immigration entry in UK.