ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what financial documents are needed for FLR (M) application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

breakingaway
Newly Registered

what financial documents are needed for FLR (M) application

Post by breakingaway » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:54 am

what financial documents are needed along with FLR (M) application? The guidance notes do not specify this. Can anyone here list out what is required? Many thanks in advance!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: what financial documents are needed for FLR (M) applicat

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 am

It depends through which category you are meeting the financial requirement.

The form is quite useful for a list as is Appendix 2.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

breakingaway
Newly Registered

Post by breakingaway » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:59 am

I am applying for FLR(M) and have funds via working so how many pay slips do i need to have? I didnt see this info anywhere in the application, just listed on the checklist. ALso, how many bank statements? 12 months worth? thank you!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:03 pm

6 months pay slips + the corresponding 6 months bank statements. The most recent must be no older than 28 days before the date of application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

breakingaway
Newly Registered

Post by breakingaway » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm

thank you Casa! DO i also need a letter from employer? If so, what must it state?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Terms of your employment on company letterhead and that the employment is on-going.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

chickpea
United States of America

Post by chickpea » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Casa wrote:Terms of your employment on company letterhead and that the employment is on-going.
We successfully renewed yesterday. We didn't have a letter confirming employment, just FYI. (Because my husband's company is enormous they're bad at such things, they did send one by email as a passworded PDF file, but that was no use. We included a note that we had it if they wanted it. Just FYI. We added that we could provide his contract and letter [that we had begged out of them for first app] from Jan-2014.)

Also, it is strange but reading the FLR(M) application and guidance MANY times over it really doesn't say the specifics for finances, you have to rely on the other guidance used for the initial spouse application [Appendix FM 1.7 Financial Requirement (revised May 2016)]. We had 6 months payslips and bank statements, as advised on this forum.

Good luck!

mk_kar
Newly Registered

Post by mk_kar » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:52 pm

chickpea wrote:
Casa wrote:Terms of your employment on company letterhead and that the employment is on-going.
We successfully renewed yesterday. We didn't have a letter confirming employment, just FYI. (Because my husband's company is enormous they're bad at such things, they did send one by email as a passworded PDF file, but that was no use. We included a note that we had it if they wanted it. Just FYI. We added that we could provide his contract and letter [that we had begged out of them for first app] from Jan-2014.)

Also, it is strange but reading the FLR(M) application and guidance MANY times over it really doesn't say the specifics for finances, you have to rely on the other guidance used for the initial spouse application [Appendix FM 1.7 Financial Requirement (revised May 2016)]. We had 6 months payslips and bank statements, as advised on this forum.

Good luck!
I am going to apply for my spouse visa. My husband is successfully meeting all financial requirements. however I am working part time but i only want to claim financial maintenance on his earning. do I need to mention on the form I am working or shall i leave applicant's employment details blank on section 7.3A?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:04 pm

If you choose, you can leave them blank if you are qualifying with your husband's income alone.
(Casa, not CR001)

breakingaway
Newly Registered

Post by breakingaway » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:42 am

I believe I now have all the necessary proof of financials- but my pay slips do come from the internet- and i believe these are supposed to be official documents- I requested official versions from my employer but they simply emailed me pdf versions. Does anyone know if this is acceptable? thanks!!

Good news chickpea! congrats on your successful application :D This process is so convoluted!

Dorkey

Post by Dorkey » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:58 am

breakingaway wrote:I believe I now have all the necessary proof of financials- but my pay slips do come from the internet- and i believe these are supposed to be official documents- I requested official versions from my employer but they simply emailed me pdf versions. Does anyone know if this is acceptable? thanks!!

Good news chickpea! congrats on your successful application :D This process is so convoluted!
You will need an official letter from your employer confirming payslips are original and accurate. If it's possible for them to be stamped also will be okay.

vickey123
Newly Registered

Post by vickey123 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:38 am

Hello,

I am going to apply for flr(m) spouse visa extension this month.
I am confused that what should be written on the employment letter. My jobs are zero hour contracts.
Can anyone please advise me that what should be written on the employment letter if my jobs are on zero hour contract? I fulfill the requirement of 18600 per year income.
Please reply.

Best regards,