ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(PR) for mum&son

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Justina
Newly Registered

EEA(PR) for mum&son

Post by Justina » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 am

I would like to apply for PR with my son age 23.I have been working in UK since 2005 and my son has just finished his studies.The form is complicated and I am not sure which parts do i need do fill up.I am the main applicant and sponsor of my son.How can I add my son in application? Section 14 says: you must have held valid residence documentation as the relevant EEA national's extend ended family member-if not, you will not qualify for permanent residence.Is this question to me or my son.Also, our country has been in EEU since 2005, so I don't have to apply for any registration certificate.Thank you

noajthan

Re: EEA(PR) for mum&son

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:18 am

Justina wrote:I would like to apply for PR with my son age 23.I have been working in UK since 2005 and my son has just finished his studies.The form is complicated and I am not sure which parts do i need do fill up.I am the main applicant and sponsor of my son.How can I add my son in application? Section 14 says: you must have held valid residence documentation as the relevant EEA national's extend ended family member-if not, you will not qualify for permanent residence.Is this question to me or my son.Also, our country has been in EEU since 2005, so I don't have to apply for any registration certificate.Thank you
A son is a direct family member (FM) not an EFM. RC optional.

You will need to show son was financially dependent if at any time during the 5 year qualifying period he was over 21.
If under 21 then no need.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: EEA(PR) for mum&son

Post by Noetic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Apply on the basis of 2005-2010 or any other 5 year period with good documentary evidence where your son was under 21