ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation requirement by UKBA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mq007
Newly Registered

Accommodation requirement by UKBA

Post by mq007 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi All
I'm applying for wife's dependent visa I'm a british citizen , i have rented a 2 bedroom house on my own no sharing so do i still need an house inspection report ?? beside the tenancy agreement what other documents i need to provide

Thanks in advance
MQ

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Accommodation requirement by UKBA

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Not if you and your wife will be the only occupants.

What other documents are you asking for help with? Accommodation related?

Note: The UKBA is long gone having been disbanded in March 2013 due to being unfit for purpose. You are now dealing with the UKVI
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mq007
Newly Registered

Post by mq007 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply , yes I'm just asking about accommodation documents
yeah my bad its UKVI now thanks :D

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:47 pm

You'll need a letter from the landlord agreeing to your spouse living in the property.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.