ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Category A - Salaried and Non Salaried question.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raz2015
Newly Registered

Category A - Salaried and Non Salaried question.

Post by raz2015 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:31 am

Could anyone clarify, is there any issue with applying under category a with two jobs, been in both over six months, main job is non salaried and over the 18600 threshold and part time job is salaried?

Thanks in advance.

shakoorh

Re: Category A - Salaried and Non Salaried question.

Post by shakoorh » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:12 am

raz2015 wrote:Could anyone clarify, is there any issue with applying under category a with two jobs, been in both over six months, main job is non salaried and over the 18600 threshold and part time job is salaried?

Thanks in advance.
As long as with one you have met the requirements then it is fine, but you can't combine them to meet the requirements. I'd suggest you include a letter to explain your situation aswell when you apply.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

raz2015
Newly Registered

Post by raz2015 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:31 am

shakoorh wrote:
raz2015 wrote:Could anyone clarify, is there any issue with applying under category a with two jobs, been in both over six months, main job is non salaried and over the 18600 threshold and part time job is salaried?

Thanks in advance.
As long as with one you have met the requirements then it is fine, but you can't combine them to meet the requirements. I'd suggest you include a letter to explain your situation aswell when you apply.
Thankyou for your response shakoorh.

If i dont combine them, where would i mention on the forms about second job, also should i provide payslips etc even though im not using it to meet the figure of 18600 a year

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:25 pm

You can explain at the end in additional information section. It would make sense to include the other payslips but make sure you clearly differentiate them, from your main source of income.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

income requirement once your family arrive to the uk

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:20 pm

hi guys just a simple question if somebody could answer,advance apologies if i have raised question in the wrong thread.

what happens when we do all struggles meet the financial requirement in one way or another and then we bring our family in to the uk but my question is that do we have to maintain the required income afterwards?what if we get redundant or loose our job or cannot get the same income job.

will be looking forward someone experienced to answer my query

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:38 pm

You are required to meet the same annual income level at the next visa extension and again for ILR.

Once your spouse is resident in the UK, joint income will qualify.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.