ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Name not on bills for flr(fp)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Goodboy36
Newly Registered

My Name not on bills for flr(fp)

Post by Goodboy36 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:42 am

Hello everyone
Please I need some urgent advise. I applied for flr fp family life as a parent 10 years route. My daughter is British and she lives with the mum. I do not live with my partner and daughter because they are on housing benefit. But I go there daily and I sleeps over 3 nights a week. I live separately with my friend. My name is not in any of the bills, I do not have a GP, I do not have a bank account also this is because I am an overstayed for 5 years now.
Now the home office wrote to me asking for further ducuments which includes:
- my proof of address
- letter from my landlord to show who resides there.

Now my friend that I live with has wrote a confirmation letter regarding this. And has also given me his bank account statement and sky internet bills to confirm his address. Should this be enough? I am not able to get hold of the landlord to write that I live there. But the landlord does not know I live there actually. What do you think I should do?
Please any advise will help . Thank you

Goodboy36
Newly Registered

Flr fp waiting decision

Post by Goodboy36 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 am

I have applied for flr fp parent of a British child 10 years route since 11 May 2016. Till now I am still waiting for decision. Is there anyone who has applied in same or related category and still waiting? Please let us share our experiences so far. Thank you

noajthan

Re: Flr fp waiting decision

Post by noajthan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:54 am

Kindly stop spamming the forum with all these repeated questions.
Stick to this topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: My Name not on bills for flr(fp)

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:21 pm

You're in a very sticky situation with this as your relationship is still subsisting, even though you only sleep in the same house 3 times a week and visit daily.

The Case Worker may well take the view that you are only doing this to enable your partner to claim HB as a single parent. For immigration purposes, you won't be considered as separated but also raises issues with other Government departments on benefit fraud. All information is shared and easily accessible.

You currently appear to have no way of proving you are residing at a different address for 4 days a week. :!:

It may cost you the FLR(FP) Parent route visa. It would have been more prudent to lose the HB and apply under the partner route.

You may well have dug yourself into a very deep hole. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Goodboy36
Newly Registered

Post by Goodboy36 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Well well, I have been granted 30 months leave to remain under the parent route. Decision wasmade on 20 December 2016. There is nothing God cannot do.
To all waiting I wish you a best of luck. Have merry xmas and a prosperous new year head.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:22 am

Hey well done on getting your visa. Good surprise for end of year.

What did you submit in the end?

Did you just explain in a cover letter with information?

Goodboy36
Newly Registered

Post by Goodboy36 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you very much.
The friend that I am living with gave me a letter and his internet bill, GP did not give me a letter because I do not have a GP myself. I had to put this in writing. But I had to send my daughter red book that show the comment of the health visitors about my presence when dey visited.
I was in relationship with my child's mum, but I do not reside with them. So the home office stated that I am qualified under the parent route as I am not eligible to apply as a partner.
God is wonderful my people. 3 years ago my first application was refused due to false presentation and forgery of documents. This still did not affect my application.
I must thank everyone here assisting people.
I give all glory to God, there is nothing he cannot do.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Amen to that sir.

Ill post my experiences once all is done eventually. All the best