ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 questions?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

Appendix 2 questions?

Post by cosak » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm

hello sir,

I have been given mixed advice on question 1.28 of Appendix 2 about 'is your sponsor responsible for financially supporting anyone including children listed above?'......I send money to my wife and step daughter (different amount every month) and i have got the money transfer receipts from Transferwise company.

Do I put 'yes' to this question and mention their names...if it's yes, then what amount should i put for each of them as the amount differs every month..

Secondly, 'Do you and your sponsor have any sharied responsibilities?'.....the only thing i do for my wife and step daughter is that i send them money every month...we don't have any other financial commitments together, like bills, mortage or anything... i send them money for their home expenses because she is umemployed currently...

Thirdly, 'what your sponsor's annual income from this employment?'....i am applying under Cat A as non salaried employee being in the employment for 5 year continuously...the formula i am using is (total of last 6 month gross wages amount, divided by 6 and then multiplied by 12 = to annual wages...

Will I have to put the amount I get from the above calculation for above third quesiton???.....or ... will i have to put my gross wages of last financial year???... thanks a lot and very much appreciate your help in advance...

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Appendix 2 questions?

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:09 pm

cosak wrote:hello sir,

I have been given mixed advice on question 1.28 of Appendix 2 about 'is your sponsor responsible for financially supporting anyone including children listed above?'......I send money to my wife and step daughter (different amount every month) and i have got the money transfer receipts from Transferwise company.

Do I put 'yes' to this question and mention their names...if it's yes, then what amount should i put for each of them as the amount differs every month..

Secondly, 'Do you and your sponsor have any sharied responsibilities?'.....the only thing i do for my wife and step daughter is that i send them money every month...we don't have any other financial commitments together, like bills, mortage or anything... i send them money for their home expenses because she is umemployed currently...

Thirdly, 'what your sponsor's annual income from this employment?'....i am applying under Cat A as non salaried employee being in the employment for 5 year continuously...the formula i am using is (total of last 6 month gross wages amount, divided by 6 and then multiplied by 12 = to annual wages...

Will I have to put the amount I get from the above calculation for above third quesiton???.....or ... will i have to put my gross wages of last financial year???... thanks a lot and very much appreciate your help in advance...

No need to duplicate posts. http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1415857
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.