ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS reference no. after successful UK Spouse Visa appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hopeful_Soul
Newly Registered

IHS reference no. after successful UK Spouse Visa appeal

Post by Hopeful_Soul » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Dear All,

Greetings!

This forum has been of immense help for us, while we were waiting for the appeal response from the tribunal.

However, by god's grace, we have been able to get the original decision withdrawn from the tribunal and we have submitted the passport and paid the IHS fees through the link which was provided to us in an email from Visa center. After which we have received this email informing us that we will be getting another email, which will confirm our IHS number that we need to email to Visa center guys in New Delhi. We haven't received any email from them so far however, I was just wondering is the payment reference number is same as the IHS reference number required by them. I am pasting a part of that email below. I will really appreciate it if someone can advise us regarding the same:

TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

Please retain for your records.

Thank you

The online payment for your Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) has been safely and securely processed by WorldPay, on behalf of UK Visas & Immigration

(UKV&I). This payment will be shown on your card/ bank statement as 'Imm Health Surcharge'.

Transaction Reference

The transaction reference for your payment of INR 51,000.00 is IHS235699********|(Date and time of payment made, was written here). On completion of your IHS application you will also be emailed a copy of your IHS reference number, which you will need for your immigration application.

Waiting for some positive response from the friendly forum.

Thanks

KatieWills
Wales

Re: IHS reference no. after successful UK Spouse Visa appeal

Post by KatieWills » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 pm

When we paid our IHS recently we got the same email as you first then a second one literally one minute later. The second email confirmed our IHS reference number which was the same as the payment reference number. Have you checked your junk mail?
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

Hopeful_Soul
Newly Registered

Re: IHS reference no. after successful UK Spouse Visa appeal

Post by Hopeful_Soul » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Thanks Katie... your response is very much appreciated.

No, we didnt get the second email and we did check the junk email as well.

but its ok, even i was thinking that it should be the same number, I just wanted to double check it with more experienced ppl in this forum.

As expected, this forum once again provided the required information.

Thank you :)

I will update you regarding the updates in our case.

Thanks...