ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musheer1812

FLR (M) extension

Post by musheer1812 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi Experts

I am applying for my wife and sons extension FLR ( M ) . She doesnt work so its all mine.

Documents enclosed .

2 x Filled forms . (Wife and son )
1x Letter from the employer and it has my annual salary and designation which is more than what is required.
3 months salary slips
Original Degree with Naric letter for english (wife )
Life in the UK pass certificate Wife
My 3 months Bank statements its all positive in the range of £3000 and at times it has gone down to £500
Marriage certificate from India
Marriage invitation and photgraphs
Council Tax Bill with her name
original passports
Photographs passport size

Anything else i missed please advise .

Kind regards ,
Musheer

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) extebsion

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:14 pm

musheer1812 wrote:Hi Experts

I am applying for my wife and sons extension FLR ( M ) . She doesnt work so its all mine.

Documents enclosed .

2 x Filled forms . (Wife and son )
1x Letter from the employer and it has my annual salary and designation which is more than what is required.
3 months salary slips 6 months payslips with the most recent being no older than 28 days on the date of application.
Original Degree with Naric letter for english (wife ) NARIC ELA required if degree not awarded in the UK
Life in the UK pass certificate Wife Not required for FLR(M)
My 3 months Bank statements its all positive in the range of £3000 and at times it has gone down to £500 6 months bank statements corresponding with the 6 months payslip submitted
Marriage certificate from India
Marriage invitation and photgraphs
Council Tax Bill with her name
original passports
Photographs passport size

Anything else i missed please advise .
6 documents in joint names showing joint address, spread as evenly as possible covering the 2.5 year period from at least 3 different sources. If nothing in joint names you will need to submit 12 in single names (6 each).

Kind regards ,
Musheer
In addition to the visa fee your wife and son will have to pay the NHS surcharge of £500 each.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR (M) extension

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 pm

You will likely be rejected, as you have failed to provide all the information requested in Appendix FM (SE). Payslips Is incomplete. The relevant letter from employer absent.

Sorry did not realise you had replied.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Obie wrote:You will likely be rejected, as you have failed to provide all the information requested in Appendix FM (SE). Payslips Is incomplete. The relevant letter from employer absent.

Sorry did not realise you had replied.

Obie, the OP has listed an employer letter and the wife has a degree, so A2 English test isn't required if she has NARIC ELA.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm

I had written A2, but removed it when I re-read the post, as you can see from the post you quoted.

He says letter from employer stating salary and designation.

Does not address how long he has received salary at that rate, how long he has been with employer and the terms of his contract.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank You Obie and Casa Really Appreciate this .

Employer Letter - I have this as i work in the same company for last 3 years as a implementation Manager and this documented and my salary has not been changed since 2015 .

I was being paid in my Halifax account which had a negative balance for about a year

Recently i changed my bank details to natwest which i had it maintained with positive balance for last 5 months .

so will it have an impact on the decision and do i have to submit both the bank statements , i have already paid for a peo in croydon for in person .

I recently 3 months ago started working on the weekends as well, should i include this in my application or not to mention this is also being paid in my halifax account which has a negative balance.

all the rest of the documents i have no issues .

I have a another daughter who as born in 2014 and holds a GB passport should i mention her anywhere.

Please help.

Kind Regards,
Musheer

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:51 pm

The balance in your account is irrelevant, it's your income which is important.

Is there anywhere in the application which asks about children who aren't applying with you?
(Casa, not CR001)

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Thank you Casa - Much Appreciated .

"CASA
My main job income is around 50k P.A, should i include my weekend job as well in the application which i recently started or not to include ."

"CASA
Is there anywhere in the application which asks about children who aren't applying with you?

No i didnt see ."

kind Regards,
Musheer

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:24 pm

musheer1812 wrote:Thank you Casa - Much Appreciated .

"CASA
My main job income is around 50k P.A, should i include my weekend job as well in the application which i recently started or not to include ."
It's not necessary if you meet the minimum income level with your full time employment, apart from the fact that you might want to explain the credits in your bank account
"CASA

No i didnt see ." In which case if the form doesn't ask for it, it's not required.

kind Regards,
Musheer
(Casa, not CR001)

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:34 pm

You are a star Casa , i will update you of the outcome as soon as i know.

Kind Regards,
Musheer

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:53 pm

musheer1812 wrote:You are a star Casa , i will update you of the outcome as soon as i know.

Kind Regards,
Musheer
You're welcome and do please keep us updated.
(Casa, not CR001)

chickpea
United States of America

Post by chickpea » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:04 pm

musheer1812 wrote: "CASA

No i didnt see ."
Musheer
Having just filled in the FLR(M) and have two stepchildren who were NOT applying with me, YES you do need to list children not applying!

It's very clear:
Section 4 has four initial questions, 4.1 "Do you and your sponsor" (i.e. the applicant & you, Musheer) have any children together? 4.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your sponsor? 4.3 Does your sponsor have any children living in the UK whose parent is not you?

Sounds to me like you have a child either with the applicant you are sponsoring or with someone else, so you have to answer section 4. In section 4.4 you have to give details of the children if you answered yes to any of the 3 questions 4.1, .2 or .3. You have to give their details in full as well. This is all on page 15 & 16 of the FLR(M) application.

Good luck.

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:11 am

Dear Casa and All

My wife and son have obtained their visa yesterday we did a PEO.
Al Hamdulliah no issues was smooth .

Thank you for all your support and help really appreciate it .

Kind Regards,
musheer

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:23 am

Thank you for updating us with the good news. :)
(Casa, not CR001)